This role is for our second shift (4 pm – 12 am).
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that has transformed the at-home fitness experience by creating a bike that merges high-design with modern technology to provide at-home access to live streaming and on-demand indoor cycling classes led by elite instructors. With a state of the art studio, the best instructors, and content distribution, Peloton delivers an intense high-energy workout that motivates, while positively changing the mind and body – all from your home.
As a company Peloton believes in taking risks and continuously challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touchpoint of the member experience – be it the studio, product, or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to think like owners. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
The Peloton Bike is built through our Internal Bike Assembly System (IBAS) process which is a series of stations used for assembly and manufacturing. IBAS Quality Inspector is responsible for inspecting finished bikes and assisting the assembly line with respect to quality criteria decisions to ensure the Peloton Bike to the highest standard of quality. They will provide the inspection of Peloton products to ensure parts and assemblies meet Peloton’s specifications and quality of standards.
- Approves finished products and/or incoming material by conducting visual, tactile, audible, and measurement tests and confirming specifications using IBAS Cosmetic Visual Criteria.
- Return the rejected products into repair for re-work, and confirming re-work before approving it as a finished product.
- Documents inspection results by completing reports and logs summarize re-work and waste and input data into a quality database.
- Assist the production team with cosmetic defects by playing the role of expert for IBAS cosmetic visual criteria.
- Assist the team with diagnosing issues with the bikes.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures, and complying with legal regulations.
- Ability to work OT, and any shift, as well as rotating shifts and weekends
- Accomplishes quality and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Should have the ability to operate Google Sheets and Docs.
- Other tasks as assigned by management
- Comply with policies, guidelines, and regulatory requirements per the Peloton
Manufacturing & Quality Management System and Peloton Employee Handbook
- High school diploma
- One to two year’ quality inspector experience
- Experience with measuring devices such as meters, gauges, calipers, and other measuring instruments.
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Basic computer skills like the ability to operate Google Docs, MES, QMS, etc..
- Attention to detail and Hand/eye coordination
- Reporting skills
- Blueprint reading
This position involves loading, unloading, and carrying Peloton products up to 145 lbs with assistance, sometimes up and downstairs. Ideal candidates must be able to perform physical activity for their full shift.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $22.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Night shift
- Quality Control: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.