Performance Hospitality is a lifestyle hotel management company committed to providing outstanding service to our guests! We manage a variety of branded, independent hotels in major US markets. We take pride in our ability to deliver exceptional guest and associate experiences by focusing on inspiring individuals through a thoughtful delivery of self-expression hospitality. We believe that providing innovative, cutting-edge practices, along with transparent communications, is a fundamental part of our commitment.
The Server will be responsible for providing the utmost in food and beverage service to customers in a friendly, enthusiastic, professional, and timely manner in accordance with Performance Hospitality service standards.
- Ensure knowledge of menu and restaurant promotions and specials.
- Take guest food and/or beverage orders and input orders in appropriate point-of-sale system.
- Retrieve and deliver food and beverage orders in a timely manner. Ensure guest satisfaction throughout the meal service.
- Serve alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages in accordance with federal, state, local and company regulations.
- Respond to guest requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner. Ensure serving station is well-stocked at all times.
High School Diploma or equivalent; A minimum of one to two (1-2) years of high volume restaurant server experience a must. Food Safety Training a plus.
- Your Voice Matters! Our unique Open Source culture gives you the opportunity to impact our continuously evolving company.
- Express Yourself! We promote self-expression & individuality via our Self-expression Uniform Program, which offers a variety of uniform options to mix and match in a way that better expresses you! “We want you to be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” – Oscar Wilde
- Meal on Us! Enjoy a complimentary meal during most shifts.
- Be Recognized! Earn Starfish Reward points redeemable for a variety of gift cards
- Explore our Hotels! Associates receive hotel and restaurant discounts & perks at any of our properties (excluding your home property).
- We Invest in Your Future Success! Become a department trainer – Join our Job Coach Program.
- Continued Leadership Education Program! We offer an ongoing Performance Hospitality Leadership Series (PHLS, Weekly Webinars, e-learning courses).
- Enjoy the Holidays! We offer Seven (7) paid holidays throughout the year.
- Employee Social Events! Quarterly Themed Luncheons; Formal End-of-year Celebration
- Exceptional benefits including elective Medical, Dental, Vision, and Short-Term Disability coverage.
- Company paid Basic Life Insurance, AD&D;, Long-term Disability, Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and Travel Assistance Program.
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Celebrate You! Choose one (1) paid day of personal celebration each year to use however you choose.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.