Performance Hospitality is a lifestyle hotel management company committed to providing outstanding service to our guests! We manage a variety of branded, independent hotels in major US markets. We take pride in our ability to deliver exceptional guest and associate experiences by focusing on inspiring individuals through a thoughtful delivery of self-expression hospitality. We believe that providing innovative, cutting-edge practices, along with transparent communications, is a fundamental part of our commitment.
The Engineer III is responsible for the preventative maintenance and repair of the hotel’s mechanical/electrical systems and equipment, and for the general maintenance and upkeep of the hotel and it’s grounds.
- Troubleshoot and repair malfunctions in mechanical or electrical systems (e.g., HVAC, plumbing, maintenance of laundry equipment, ice machines, fire extinguishers and alarms, kitchen equipment, etc…) and any/all other equipment throughout the hotel.
- Service the hotel’s pool, including adjusting chemicals and cleaning filters; completing maintenance request forms and record logs.
- Respond in a courteous manner to all guest questions, complaints, and or requests to ensure strong guest satisfaction.
- Maintain the building exterior and “curb appeal” (e.g., snow removal, lawn care, pool, painting, and gardening).
- Perform preventative maintenance assignments on a scheduled basis.
- Communicate with hotel department heads to become aware of maintenance needs and ensure timely response to internal requests.
- Maintain hotel standards and follow-up on inspection deficiencies.
High School Diploma or equivalent. Minimum of one (1) year experience in a hotel maintenance type position. Painting, drywall, HVAC, plumbing, electrical and mechanical experience and pool operations are a must.
- Your Voice Matters! Our unique Open Source culture gives you the opportunity to impact our continuously evolving company.
- Express Yourself! We promote self-expression & individuality via our Self-expression Uniform Program, which offers a variety of uniform options to mix and match in a way that better expresses you! “We want you to be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” – Oscar Wilde
- Meal on Us! Enjoy a complimentary meal during most shifts.
- Be Recognized! Earn Starfish Reward points redeemable for a variety of gift cards
- Explore our Hotels! Associates receive hotel and restaurant discounts & perks at any of our properties (excluding your home property).
- We Invest in Your Future Success! Become a department trainer – Join our Job Coach Program.
- Continued Leadership Education Program! We offer an ongoing Performance Hospitality Leadership Series (PHLS, Weekly Webinars, e-learning courses).
- Enjoy the Holidays! We offer Seven (7) paid holidays throughout the year.
- Employee Social Events! Quarterly Themed Luncheons; Formal End-of-year Celebration
- Exceptional benefits including elective Medical, Dental, Vision, and Short-Term Disability coverage.
- Company paid Basic Life Insurance, AD&D, Long-term Disability, Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and Travel Assistance Program.
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Celebrate You! Choose one (1) paid day of personal celebration each year to use however you choose.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.