Performance Hospitality is a lifestyle hotel management company committed to providing outstanding service to our guests! We manage a variety of branded, independent hotels in major US markets. We take pride in our ability to deliver exceptional guest and associate experiences by focusing on inspiring individuals through a thoughtful delivery of self-expression hospitality. We believe that providing innovative, cutting-edge practices, along with transparent communications, is a fundamental part of our commitment.
Housekeeping Manager is responsible for managing and overseeing daily housekeeping operations of the housekeeping staff while promoting a safe environment and quality service to achieve maximum guest satisfaction, protection of assets and minimal expenses. Specifically, you would be responsible for maintaining cleanliness, service and product quality standards of guest rooms, public spaces, restrooms, offices and banquet/meeting/conference rooms to the highest standards.
Essential Function of Job:
- Oversee and manage the housekeeping staff; providing open communication, training, coaching and counseling and providing performance feedback to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Supervise and inspect the cleaning of the guest rooms, turndown service, public areas and back of the house; ensure compliance with accident/loss prevention programs, health/sanitation standards and regulations to achieve a high level of cleanliness and guest satisfaction.
- Issue assignments to staff reviewing special requests and areas of concentration to ensure a smooth flow of the housekeeping operation. Issue supplies/goods to staff at beginning of shift to control inventory and ensure proper supplies are available while controlling expenses.
- Respond to guest requests, concerns and problems to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Log items into the Lost and Found and answer inquires to maintain controls and ensure guest satisfaction.
- Implement emergency training and procedures to ensure appropriate protection of the resort, guests, staff and company assets.
- Ability to stand, stoop, bend, walk during entire shift and to lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
High School Diploma or equivalent is required. Minimum of two (2) years of housekeeping management experience in a resort preferred. 2-year degree from an accredited university in Resort Management or Hospitality is a plus.
- Your Voice Matters! Our unique Open Source culture gives you the opportunity to impact our continuously evolving company.
- Express Yourself! We promote self-expression & individuality via our Self-expression Uniform Program, which offers a variety of uniform options to mix and match in a way that better expresses you! “We want you to be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” – Oscar Wilde
- Meal on Us! Enjoy a complimentary meal during most shifts.
- Be Recognized! Earn Starfish Reward points redeemable for a variety of gift cards
- Explore our Hotels! Associates receive hotel and restaurant discounts & perks at any of our properties (excluding your home property).
- We Invest in Your Future Success! Become a department trainer – Join our Job Coach Program.
- Continued Leadership Education Program! We offer an ongoing Performance Hospitality Leadership Series (PHLS, Weekly Webinars, e-learning courses).
- Enjoy the Holidays! We offer Seven (7) paid holidays throughout the year.
- Employee Social Events! Quarterly Themed Luncheons; Formal End-of-year Celebration
- Exceptional benefits including elective Medical, Dental, Vision, and Short-Term Disability coverage.
- Company paid Basic Life Insurance, AD&D;, Long-term Disability, Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and Travel Assistance Program.
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Celebrate You! Choose one (1) paid day of personal celebration each year to use however you choose.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.