Performance Physical Therapy of Connecticut, LLC
Performance Physical Therapy is a private outpatient orthopedic/sports rehabilitation practice with offices in Fairfield County, New Haven County, and Midtown Manhattan, New York. We place an emphasis on quality, attentive patient care. This is a great opportunity to join a growing team with an excellent reputation and to work in one of our beautiful state of the art facilities with a talented team of experienced professionals. Come be a part our growing team!
Our Personal Trainer’s monitor fitness and makes recommendations to our clients on how to improve. They ensure that clients are using proper form/technique when exercising and often encourage them to perform a workout that would exceed what they would do alone. We are looking for a full or part time Personal Trainer.
- Conduct Thorough fitness assessments.
- Design individualized programs.
- Communicate effectively with physical Therapist.
- Work towards building clientele and brand.
- Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in a related field. (Exercise Science, Physiology, Kinesiology)
- National recognized Certified Personal Trainer certification. ( NSCA / NASM / ACE / ACSM )
- Ability to travel between several Performance locations.
- Experience with the ability to safely and effectively fitness train clients.
- Ability to teach and give instruction to our clients.
- Offer constant guidance during the client’s fitness training appointment, correcting technique, providing solid instruction for client to learn and safely follow.
- Ability to customize one-on-one training programs.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.