Performix House LA
Concierge – Performix House LA
Reports to: General Manager / Assistant General Manager
Who We Are…
Performix House signifies the “Most Progressive Fitness Space for the Most Progressive Fitness Types”. Our mission is to create a premium fitness lifestyle space offering membership-based personal training with top-tier trainers and instructors as well as recovery amenities such as a hot tub, cold plunge, sauna, massage therapy and physical therapy. The purpose of our space is to create an exclusive, fitness-driven social environment where elite trainers, athletes, instructors and fitness enthusiasts gather for shared experiences that bring their brand as well as the Performix brand to life. The space exudes what it means to achieve greatness in all areas of life.
9200 W Sunset Blvd. Suite 170, West Hollywood, CA 90046
Located on one of the most iconic strips along the west coast, this state of the art facility features a 7,000 sq ft training floor and a 6,000 sq ft recovery spa. Additionally, the House features an outdoor living & yoga space and a supplement & juice bar to compliment the services of the world class personal trainers and doctors on site.
- Greet, check in and provide prompt and courteous customer service.
- Have a pleasant demeanor when addressing all members and guests entering and leaving the House.
- Assist members and guests with questions regarding all aspects of the House (trainers, amenities, products, memberships, etc.).
- Maintain a positive attitude and take initiative.
- Maintain excellent communication skills with the team, members and guests.
- Know all clients and members by name; as well as their favorite aspects of the House.
- Responsible for maintaining the aesthetic, appearance, atmosphere, and culture of the House.
- Learn and maintain knowledge of layout, products, services and professionals in the House.
- Receive deliveries and ensure they are taken to their proper destination within the House.
- Keep the front desk and lobby area clean and tidy at all times.
- Follow and complete provided Opening and Closing checklists.
- Adhere to all safety & sanitization protocols, processes & procedures related to COVID-19.
- Perform other duties as they become assigned by supervisor/manager.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Experience in a gym/spa setting.
- Experience working with or on a team.
- Must exhibit enthusiasm for the House and the job.
- High energy, outgoing, impeccably organized, and detail oriented.
- Flexible schedule. Ability to work weekends, holidays, early mornings and/or late evenings.
- Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions.
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced environment.
- Regular and reliable prompt attendance.
- Familiarity with the Mindbody platform.
- Must be able to seize, grasp, turn and hold objects with hands.
- Must be able to work on your feet for at least 8 hours (with breaks as required by CA law)
- Fast paced movements are required to go from one part of the House to another.
- Must be able to move, pull, carry or lift at least 40 pounds.
- Occasionally kneel, bend, crouch and climb as required.
Note: This job description is not intended to be a contract for employment, and the employer reserves the right to make any necessary revisions to the job description at any time.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: Up to $17.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Commission pay
- fitness or spa: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Hospitality: 1 year (Preferred)
- high-end host/front desk: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Communication method(s) used:
- In person
Hours per week:
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.