Personal Level Fitness
Columbus, Ohio’s premier personal training studio is seeking qualified and motivated Personal Trainers. PLF Fitness Coaches make a positive difference in people’s lives. At PLF we like to have fun! We believe enjoying what we do is essential for us and our client’s successes. We are a family run business and a tight group of fitness professionals who love to help people. If you are qualified, enjoy helping people and want to be part of a successful team, please apply now!
Part-Time Personal Training Coach (20 to 25 hours week} Possibility of Full time with in 3 to 6 months.
Exercise Science or similar degree in the health field.
Nationally recognized certification (ACSM, NSCA, NASM, ACE, NPTI)
Some experience in training one on one clients.
You are an avid exerciser and enjoy weight training.
Knowledge of healthy nutritional choices and live a healthy lifestyle.
Customer service background is helpful.
Caring, client-oriented, patient, enthusiastic, and positive.
Reliable/dependable, honest and trustworthy.
Must be adaptable to all personalities and be able to be a chameleon.
Good listener and is passionate about health and fitness.
Likes to work as part of a team as well as independently.
– 20 to 25 hours a week
– You will be a part of a fun team that works together to create a significant and positive experience for the client.
-The clients are provided for you.
– You will not be required to sell. Make the clients happy and get them great results!
– Hourly pay + Session pay + Monthly and Quarterly Bonus.
– Opportunity for advancement. (Lead Trainer or Studio Manager).
– Frequent Salary reviews and raises for those who are making a positive impact.
– Employer sponsored retirement plan.
– W2 employee with employer contributions to SSI.
– Continuing Education credits paid for based on the amount of time you are with the studio.
– Free gym membership.
We are looking for someone who is not afraid to go above and beyond for the client.
Someone who is flexible with possible schedule changes from week to week.
A person is always busy and willing to help the team ou
Job Type: Part-time
- Personal Training: 1 year (Preferred)
- Associate (Preferred)
- certification (Required)
- One location
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.