: Trainer – Percepta (02S17)US-FL-Melbourne
Expect more than a job.
Our values are the heartbeat of our organization and we live, breathe and play by them every day. Join our team as a Trainer and experience the satisfaction of being part of a unique culture. As a Percepta team member, you can expect
- Culture of Service
- to be treated like you are the customer from day one
- belonging to a supportive family team environment that encourages growth, fosters trust and open communication and acknowledges value in your contributions
- a team that is accountable, dependable and gives you their full attention
- to surround yourself with solution-oriented people who strive to improve themselves, others and the organization
growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
- be a part of our growing diverse and community-minded organization that is all about having fun!
- we take care of family, which is why we offer more than just competitive wages and great benefits. Our programs offer incentives and promote physical, mental, and financial wellness.
The Training Specialist facilitates training in several areas, including but not limited to new hire onboarding, up-training, and refresher training. Using adult learning principles, the Training Specialist ensures the learners are engaged and participating in training to ensure maximum learning opportunities. As needed, the Training Specialist may partner with leadership to ensure Percepta’s policies and procedures while in training are followed. When not in training, the Training Specialist will participate in taking calls, quality calibration sessions, and completes special projects as assigned.
- Participate in “Train the Trainer” sessions conducted by the ISD and demonstrate proficiency in training before being considered certified to facilitate content.
- Ensure all equipment and systems are in place prior to start of class, i.e., headphones, telephones, computers, and software functionality.
- Partner with Human Resources, Quality, and Operations to schedule New Employee Orientation, and departmental presentations as needed.
- Facilitate classes based on the objectives and agendas provided to maximize learner engagement and retention.
- Using the adult learning principles, adapt instructional style based on learner needs.
- Ability to analyze group dynamics and interpret non-verbal messages to determine if/when learners are struggling to understand content. Ability to adapt delivery to reengage learners that are struggling.
- Manage the set-up and breakdown of the training classroom to ensure facility is ready for training start dates and times.
- Maintain Agent Dashboard reporting for in class components including but not limited to attendance tracker, knowledge checks, simulated learning, and training performance metrics.
- Review and approve weekly timekeeping of learners through onboarding and first week of Abay.
- Identify individual learner performance gaps and provide personal coaching sessions to help learners meet performance expectations.
- Escalate performance issues and trends to Training Supervisor when identified and partner with Human Resources to provide details when performance management is needed.
- Identify to management when participants are not meeting performance expectations
- Facilitate transition from Training to Production by supporting first week of Abay for all lines of business.
- Take 2-5 hours of live calls per month and receive quality feedback to demonstrate proficiency in training topics.
- Attend 1 client calibration session per month
- Responsible for manager assigned communications and responses within Enboarder, including but not limited to sending welcome message/video to new employees, reviewing/acting upon questionnaire and survey information received from employees during various points of the training period
- High school diploma or GED
- 1 – 3 three years of training experience preferred
- Strong communications and presentation skills
- Organizational skills
- Analytical skills to review new processes and derive potential impact to program
- Ability to create new training tools with minimal assistance
- Ability to identify changes specific to program, disseminate information as needed, and create tools in support of new information
- Strong listening skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Computer Skills – MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Internet
- Proven ability to perform in a fast-paced environment and with minimal supervision
- Able to work a flexible schedule to include extended evening and weekend hours as needed
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as autonomously
- Ability to stand for long periods of time while delivering classroom training
- During downtime, proactively research current training trends to apply in training
Percepta requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. Percepta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.