Phenom Trainers LLC
- One on one and group personal training sessions
- Mobile training driving to homes, apartments, etc.
- Instructs, coaches and motivates individuals in exercise activities
- 60 minute training sessions
- Make workouts for clients
- Demonstrate exercises and workouts
- Evaluates individuals’ abilities, needs, and physical conditions, and develops suitable training programs to meet any special needs.
- Observes and informs individuals’ of corrective measures necessary for skill improvement.
- Monitors individuals’ progress and adapts training programs as needed.
- Teaches and demonstrates use of training and exercise equipment
- Provides individuals with information and resources regarding nutrition, weight control, and lifestyle issues.
- *The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
- Personal Trainer Certification in either ACE, NASM, or ACSM
- CPR/AED and first aid certified
- Bachelors degree in related field preferred
- No experience required
- Reliable vehicle
- Car insurance
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $20.00 – $35.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- 1 year
Full Time Opportunity:
- Multiple locations
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.