Planet Fitness - Central PA Group
Competitive pay and benefits package offered to include health/dental/vision coverage, a 401(k) with company match, and a bank of PTO time that is available within the first 90 days of employment. Free black card gym membership.
Responsible for providing a superior level of customer service to Planet Fitness members, prospective members and guests, ensuring an exceptional “Judgement Free” member experience, aiding in business operations.
Essential Job Functions:
- Engages with members to drive loyalty to PE@PF. The trainer should be motivational, inspirational, and provide continuous encouragement. Always looking for opportunities to deliver +1% and Raving Fans
- Fosters team member understanding of the PE@PF program
- Designs individual exercise programs for each member based on their exercise experience, medical background, and personal goals
- Trains Planet Fitness members during PE@PF small group training sessions
- Inspects and maintains all equipment and report findings to the appropriate individual(s)
- Tracks and records all PE@PF success metrics
- Monitors primary workout areas to ensure members are using the equipment appropriately
- Provides regular facility cleaning and upkeep
- 6-12 months of customer service experience (required)
- High School diploma or GED (required)
- Must be 18 years of age or older (required)
- NCCA certification required or ability to obtain NCSF within 90 days (required)
- Basic computer proficiency (required)
- Continual standing and walking during shift
- Must be able lift up to 75 lbs
- Frequent climbing, balancing, kneeling and crouching during shift
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.