Planet Fitness - MA Clark Group
The Fitness Trainer will be responsible for running the Planet Fitness group fitness program (PE@PF). This includes assisting new members in the achievement of their fitness goals by designing a simple workout program and instructing them on the proper use of equipment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct and run the Planet Fitness PE@PF program, including creating and following the schedule.
- Consult with members regarding their fitness goals and instruct them on how to properly and safely use the equipment.
- Create bi-weekly updates consisting of a variety of exercises.
- Meet class requirements based on club size and member traffic.
- Promoting fitness training with all new members.
- Check all equipment on a weekly basis. Report all issues so they can be addressed.
- Keep tour % at or above 60%
- Keep PE@PF % at or above 60%
- Always wear PF shirt and nametag
- Enforce all Planet Fitness member rules and policies
- Follow all Planet Fitness staff member policies and procedures
- Assist in front desk related activities including:
- Answer phones in a friendly manner and assist callers with a variety of questions.
- Check members into the system.
- New member sign-up.
- Take prospective members on tours.
- Respond to member questions and concerns in a timely and professional manner and elevate to Assistant Manager or Manager as needed.
- Complete daily cleaning tasks within first hour of your shift
- Help complete priority cleaning list each day
- Complete walk-arounds and bathroom checks every 20 minutes
- Help complete any special cleaning projects per Club Manager
- Personal training is not allowed at Planet Fitness.
- A passion for fitness and health!
- Upbeat and positive attitude.
- Punctuality and reliability is a must.
- Exceptional customer service skills; able to interact in a positive and professional way with members and co-workers, exceeding the member’s expectations.
- Strong listener with the ability to empathize and problem solve.
- Demonstrate diplomacy in all interactions while using appropriate behavior and language.
- Current CPR Certification required.
- Nationally Certified Training Certificate required.
- High School diploma/GED equivalent required.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Continual standing and walking during shift.
- Continual talking in person or on the phone during shift.
- Must be able to occasionally lift up to 50 lbs.
- Will occasionally encounter toxic chemicals during shift.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.