Planet Fitness Michigan Group
We are looking for Fitness Trainers who want to be part of our EPIC team! The fitness trainer is an opportunity to begin your fitness career as well as provide leadership opportunities and growth. Our unique membership base includes a wide range of age groups and fitness levels, allowing you to fully develop your skills as a trainer while working with a large membership base.
As a Planet Fitness Trainer, you would be:
- Designing individual exercise programs for each member based on their exercise experience, medical background and personal goals.
- Develop and implement exercise programs that are safe, effective and appropriate for individuals who are apparently healthy or have medical clearance to exercise.
- Responsible for providing a superior level of customer service to Planet Fitness members, prospective members and guests and ensuring an exceptional “Judgement Free” member experience!
- Continual standing and walking during your shift.
- Continual talking to members and potential members in person and on the phone during your shift.
- Must be able to lift 45+ pounds.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- National Commission for Certifying Agencies (NCCA) accredited certifications such as: NASM, ACSM, ACE, NCSF, NSCA, and/or WITS (discounts and reimbursement available).
- Customer Service experience preferred.
- Punctuality and reliability is a must.
- A passion for fitness and health.
- Strong listener with the ability to empathize and problem solve.
- Demonstrate diplomacy in all interactions while using appropriate behavior and language.
What we offer:
- Great career growth opportunities – we are a dynamic and growing company
- A consistent work schedule with weekends off!
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance benefits
- A 401k program with an excellent Company match
- FREE Planet Fitness Black Card Membership
- AFLAC supplemental benefits available
- Employer paid Life and AD&D insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- A generous paid time off policy that is available on your start date and increases along with your tenure
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.