Plus One Health Management
We are looking for energetic, fun, and enthusiastic Personal Trainers that are passionate about supporting healthy lifestyle habits to work at a high profile Fortune 500 company’s fitness center located in New York, NY.
- Conduct assessments and implement exercise prescriptions designed uniquely for their clients.
- Provide high level of personalized attention to members by motivating and inspiring clients.
- Establish and maintain a personal training clientele according to company and client’s standards.
- Provide guidance to members on proper use of equipment
- Complete internal development courses through learning management platform.
- The days and hours are based on your availability and desire to build a successful business with additional opportunity to teach group fitness classes.
- One or more NCCA accredited certification such as ACSM, NSCA, NASM or ACE.
- Must maintain current CPR and First Aid certifications.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Exercise Science, Kinesiology or in a related field and three years of industry experience is preferred.
Plus One, part of the Optum Workplace Well-being portfolio of services, provides fitness and well-being services to clients across a broad range of industries, driving employee engagement in health and wellness programs. Our services include fitness, nutrition, ergonomics, wellness coaching and health promotion. Our team members believe that the most effective way to help people adopt a healthier lifestyle is through personal connections infused with hospitality, empathy and a lot of fun.
Perks of working at Plus One, an Optum company:
- Competitive compensation, with opportunities for career growth nationwide
- Energetic atmosphere that promotes a work/life balance with a flexible schedule and weekends off
- Health and life insurance for eligible team members
- Disability and voluntary benefits for eligible team members
- Paid time off for eligible team members
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Access to state of the art facilities with functional training areas and top-of-the line strength and cardio equipment
- Continuous internal growth and career development with free continuing education opportunities and credits
- FREE CPR/AED re-certification
- Exclusive company discounts on select services, products, conferences and events
- Qualified transportation and parking benefit
Plus One, an Optum company, is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one of our clubs, our website www.plusone.com or our Facebook and LinkedIn pages.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.