Plus One Health Management
We are currently seeking an energetic, reliable and passionate Group Fitness Instructor to teach HIIT-style formats at a high profile fitness center located in Newport Beach, CA.
- Develop effective, engaging, and motivating class formats accompanied by fun and appropriate playlists.
- Have a passion for client results by building class attendance and offering alternative movements to accommodate all levels of fitness.
- Opportunity to provide class coverage at multiple locations.
- Current nationally recognized Group Fitness Certification or specialty class certificate, specialty class license (i.e. Zumba®, etc.) and current CPR /AED certification (no online CPR/AED certification accepted).
- Prior experience in Group Fitness, Personal Training, corporate health promotion, wellness, etc.
- Must be knowledgeable about the industry with the customer skills to network, engage, and interact with all clients, guests, and participants.
- Must communicate professionally using appropriate vocabulary and grammar to obtain and relay information to and from clients/guests.
- Ability to effectively engage participants as a public speaker.
- Competent with Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook).
Plus One, part of the Optum Workplace Well-being portfolio of services, provides fitness and well-being services to clients across a broad range of industries, driving employee engagement in health and wellness programs. Our services include fitness, nutrition, ergonomics, wellness coaching and health promotion. Our team members believe that the most effective way to help people adopt a healthier lifestyle is through personal connections infused with hospitality, empathy and a lot of fun.
Perks of working at Plus One, an Optum company:
- Competitive compensation, with opportunities for career growth nationwide
- Energetic atmosphere that promotes a work/life balance with a flexible schedule and weekends off
- Health and life insurance for eligible team members
- Disability and voluntary benefits for eligible team members
- Paid time off for eligible team members
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Access to state of the art facilities with functional training areas and top-of-the line strength and cardio equipment
- Continuous internal growth and career development with free continuing education opportunities and credits
- FREE CPR/AED re-certification
- Exclusive company discounts on select services, products, conferences and events
- Qualified transportation and parking benefit
Plus One, an Optum company, is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one of our clubs, our website www.plusone.com or our Facebook and LinkedIn pages.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.