Founded in 1980, Seattle-based Precor is a subsidiary of Amer Sports Corporation (www.amersports.com), the world’s largest sports equipment company, with internationally recognized brands that include Wilson, Atomic, Suunto, Salomon, Louisville Slugger, DeMarini, ATEC, Mavic, Enve, Peak Performance and Arc’Teryx.
For more than 30 years, Precor has been inspiring people to live a life in motion. Precor’s world headquarters is located in Woodinville, WA with additional domestic operations in Whitsett, North Carolina.
Precor is the #1 supplier of fitness equipment to many of the world’s biggest fitness chains, including 24 Hour Fitness, Gold’s Gym, Anytime Fitness, and YMCA. Precor is also a preferred fitness equipment supplier to Hilton Hotels worldwide.
With a mission to be the standard of excellence in the fitness industry, Precor manufactures and sells high-end fitness equipment for the home and commercial environment.
- Cardio Equipment (e.g. Ellipticals (EFX), Treadmills, Adaptive Motion Trainers (AMT), Bikes)
- Strength Training Systems
- Fitness Entertainment Products (e.g. Personal Viewing Screens (PVS), Audio Transmitters/Receivers)
Why You Should Join the Precor Team
- Dynamic, forward thinking company leading the industry in product innovation
- Rewards and recognition for superior performance
- Collaborative environment fostering teamwork and accountability
- Opportunity to work for a company that positively impacts people’s lives
- Exceptional benefits program including profit sharing, generous 401(k) match, and free on-site gym access
- Superior employee discounts on Precor and other Amer Sports Corporation brand products
What You’ll Do
About this role: The primary responsibility of the Senior Marketing Coordinator is to plan and execute global product launches as part of the larger global marketing strategy. Responsibilities include identifying the objectives, strategies and tactics needed for the go-to-market launch plan; broadly vetting and communicating those plans; and working closely with internal and external teams to ensure timely and effective execution. While the Senior Product Marketing Coordinator reports directly to Senior Product Marketing Manager, extensive contact with the Product Management, Global Field Marketing, and Corporate Marketing teams is a large part of this role.
Because, the Senior Product Marketing Coordinator is responsible for creating the product positioning statement and key messages used to support a complete suite of marketing materials, including web copy, brochures, catalogs, and video outlines, they must fully immerse themselves in learning about the new product. In addition, strong written communications skills are essential for this position. Responsibilities will also include identifying the imagery (photographic and rendered) needed to support the marketing tools. Management of third party vendors who supply renderings, 3D object files and image re-touching services will require the Coordinator to have a comfort level with file type terminology. Maintaining, updating and archiving marketing materials for their assigned product lines round out the scope of this position.
The successful candidate will demonstrate creativity, innovation and attention to detail in all tasks. Since much of the work is project-based and time-constrained, the ability to juggle multiple tasks and meet deadlines, all while producing high-quality work that positively reinforces the Precor brand, will be expected.
In addition to these main focus areas, the Senior Product Marketing Coordinator is also called upon to assist with other ad hoc marketing projects as needed.
In This Role You Will Be Responsible for: Product Launch Planning, Product Visualization, Marketing Communication and Materials and Special Projects.
- Develop comprehensive global marketing product launch plans
- Author marketing materials in alignment with product positioning and key selling messages
- Assist in the creation of product catalogs and brochures
- Work with third party vendors and internal teams to create high-quality product renderings and icons for use in marketing materials and facility layouts
- Work with Creative Services to produce marketing materials for audiences that include end-users, customers, Sales and other internal stakeholders.
- Create content for internal communications and external customer campaigns.
- When given a defined project, map out process, timing and budget for completion. Manage projects to schedule and report on progress against milestones.
- Organize and maintain department purchase orders and reconcile monthly budget with Finance.
- Complete special marketing projects as needed, such as working with the lead generation team, participating in photo and video shoots, working with Events Teams for commercial events and more.
What We’re Looking For
To be successful in the role, you will have: Any equivalent combination of education and experience, which provides the applicant with the knowledge, skills, and abilities required to perform the job, will be considered.
- BS or BA required.
- Minimum 3 years marketing experience
- Experience working in a Busieness to Business (B2B) Environment, ideally in a marketing role.
- Demonstrated ability to both create and manage internal and vendor resources in the production of marketing materials.
- Must be able to work unsupervised and manage multiple projects simultaneously, while in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication, organization and follow-up skills are essential
Normal office conditions. May require limited travel to sales meetings, tradeshows, customer events and for customer needs
Light physical effort in an office environment. Some lifting of parts / products may be required in the manufacturing areas.
The physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Light physical effort in an office environment
- Moderate computer use / data entry
- Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs.
DISCLAIMER: The above information is intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities required of the employee. Management reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
DISABILITY ACCESSIBILITY ACCOMMODATION: If you require an accommodation to navigate or apply to our careers site, please send your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425.486.9292 or 800.786.8404.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.