Founded in 1980, Seattle-based Precor is a subsidiary of Amer Sports Corporation (www.amersports.com), the world’s largest sports equipment company, with internationally recognized brands that include Wilson, Atomic, Suunto, Salomon, Louisville Slugger, DeMarini, ATEC, Mavic, Enve, Peak Performance and Arc’Teryx.
For more than 30 years, Precor has been inspiring people to live a life in motion. Precor’s world headquarters is located in Woodinville, WA with additional domestic operations in Whitsett, North Carolina.
Precor is the #1 supplier of fitness equipment to many of the world’s biggest fitness chains, including 24 Hour Fitness, Gold’s Gym, Anytime Fitness, and YMCA. Precor is also a preferred fitness equipment supplier to Hilton Hotels worldwide.
With a mission to be the standard of excellence in the fitness industry, Precor manufactures and sells high-end fitness equipment for the home and commercial environment.
- Cardio Equipment (e.g. Ellipticals (EFX), Treadmills, Adaptive Motion Trainers (AMT), Bikes)
- Strength Training Systems
- Fitness Entertainment Products (e.g. Personal Viewing Screens (PVS), Audio Transmitters/Receivers)
Why You Should Join the Precor Team
- Dynamic, forward thinking company leading the industry in product innovation
- Rewards and recognition for superior performance
- Collaborative environment fostering teamwork and accountability
- Opportunity to work for a company that positively impacts people’s lives
- Exceptional benefits program including profit sharing, generous 401(k) match, and free on-site gym access
- Superior employee discounts on Precor and other Amer Sports Corporation brand products
What You’ll Do
About the role: The Executive Assistant will offer high level administrative support to members of the Precor Senior Leadership Team and their departments. The Executive Assistant will partner closely with the Vice Presidents and enjoy the mutual accomplishment of organizing an energetic and growing team along with personally managing several processes within the departments. Support requirements vary among the three executives. The responsibilities of the Executive Assistant extend beyond that of an administrative Assistant and often encompass organization-wide administrative functions. The Executive Assistant can expect a wide range of responsibilities that offer an inside-look at the business of Precor. The scope of the departments and the level of partnership with the Vice Presidents mean that the Executive Assistant is expected to work independently using technical judgment while managing both administrative tasks and larger projects.
In this role you will be responsible for: Administrative Support, Project and Program Management, and Company Wide Support
- Actively manage calendars & meeting schedules in Microsoft Outlook, organize travel, compile expense reports, track timekeeping and monitor, screen and respond to routine correspondence.
- Assist in scheduling complex calendar events that involve large groups or demanding schedules. This includes coordinating off-site functions and arranging catering and meeting setup for larger on-site meetings.
- Assist in managing department budgets through purchase orders, receiving against invoices, and tracking department spending in cooperation with the department’s Financial Analyst and budget owners.
- Manage purchases on a department credit card and provide monthly reporting.
- Participate in the development of highly visible presentations for the CEO of Amer Sports, the board of directors and investment analysts.
- Aid the VP in managing project lists and deliverables for direct reports.
- Owner of the department training plan. Conduct research, collect and analyze data to prepare reports/presentations on department training needs. Track a recurring professional development program based on monthly events for the department.
- Responsible for organizing and hosting recurring weekly staff meetings, monthly department meetings and other recurring project meeting. Using project management skills, develop agendas, and work with department leaders to create meeting content and track deliverables.
- Identify areas within the department for continuous process improvement and work with department members to implement the changes.
- Owner of the department employee engagement action plan. Work with department members to develop a set of actions in response to the recurring workplace culture survey. Lead the group by tracking the execution of an annual plan.
- Work closely with Executive Assistants on company-wide projects, including continuous improvement of administrative processes. Provide back-up services as needed when Executive Assistants are out of the office.
- On occasion the Executive Assistant will coordinate company-wide events such as the summer picnic or semi-annual employee meetings.
What We’re Looking For
To be successful in the role, you will have: Any equivalent combination of education and experience, which provides the applicant with the knowledge, skills, and abilities required to perform the job, will be considered.
- BA/BS degree preferred
- Minimum of 3-5 years working as an Executive Assistant
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience working in MS Office Suite. Expert level proficiency with MS Outlook, PowerPoint, Word & Excel.
- Experience in Marketing or Design organizations preferred
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience leading multiple projects from competing business units
- Excellent organizational, analytical, anticipatory, and written communications skills.
- Ability to make independent decisions and to juggle multiple projects at once, in addition to dealing with ambiguity.
- Solid project-management, presentation and problem-solving skills, with ability to think on your feet.
- Must be assertive and have a high level of integrity and consistently demonstrate a positive “can-do” attitude with the ability to maintain the confidentiality of highly sensitive material with tact and professionalism.
- Eager and able to work effectively under pressure with short time constraints and in relatively ambiguous and complex situations, as well as the ability to adjust direction in response to changing work situations.
- Able to work successfully in a team environment, build effective working relationships inside and outside group with varying levels of collaborators and accommodate working styles and perspectives of diverse individuals and groups.
- Knowledge of corporate organization and ability to navigate it and knowledge of departmental business practices and tools is required.
- Demonstrated attention to detail.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Normal office conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS Light physical effort in an office environment. Some lifting of parts / products may be required in the manufacturing areas.
The physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Light physical effort in an office environment
- Moderate computer use / data entry
- Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs.
DISCLAIMER: The above information is intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities required of the employee. Management reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
DISABILITY ACCESSIBILITY ACCOMMODATION: If you require an accommodation to navigate or apply to our careers site, please send your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425.486.9292 or 800.786.8404.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.