Preferred Family Healthcare
We’re a Good Family to Know:
Preferred Family Healthcare (PFH) is a community-based healthcare organization that offers a full array of integrated services, serving more than 100,000 individuals each year in nearly 100 locations throughout Missouri, Oklahoma, Kansas and Illinois.
Our greatest reward has been the opportunity to serve families and communities in need for the past 40 years. At PFH, our future is brighter than ever! With changes in leadership, focused priorities and strong core values, PFH remains a “Good Family to Know!”
Your role at PFH:
As a Vocational Support Specialist, you are responsible for assisting individuals with career development, professional goals and long-term workplace success strategies. You will:
- Work at various businesses who have relationships with Preferred Employment to provide support to their new hires to strengthen their workers’ skills and advance in their careers.
- Work with individuals one-on-one and/or in a small group.
- Explain why certain processes and actions in the professional settings are necessary and beneficial for the success of the individual.
- Work in various businesses in entry-level positions as a trainer to assist business managers in reducing training and turn over costs.
We think you’d be great for this role if you have:
- A high school diploma or equivalent certificate is required; an associate’s or bachelor’s degree in an applicable field from an accredited institution is preferred. Experience in rehabilitation, employment services, case management, social services or other applicable experience is preferred.
You’ll love being a part of our family because:
Our associates are our most valuable asset! We understand the role their satisfaction plays in the quality of services they provide. Through encouragement, our associates are empowered to optimize their strengths through ongoing training to ensure they are equipped and feel competent to serve our clients.
Our eligible associates enjoy some of the following PFH Perks:
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability plan options
- Competitive 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan – up to 5% match!
- Company paid basic life insurance
- Paid Time Off Program for vacation, holiday and sick time
- Emergency Medical Leave Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts – healthcare and dependent child-care
- Health & Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employee Discount Program
- Mileage Reimbursement
- License/Certification Reimbursement
Our human resources team wants to let you know what’s required:
Employment is conditional upon the receipt of appropriate background checks. Upon offer of employment, you must grant permission for Preferred Family Healthcare to verify accuracy, legitimacy, and results in regards to the following conditions of employment:
- Background check that includes criminal history and abuse/ neglect.
- Motor vehicle driving record check.
- Education and license/certification verification (if applicable).
- Employment and/or personal reference checks.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.