Professional Physical Therapy is looking for Licensed Physical Therapists to join our growing practice! All levels of experience are encouraged to apply.
As a clinician, you’ll receive the tools, mentorship and training you need to grow, advance, and deliver exceptional care to our patients. Many of our clinicians are renowned authorities and are regularly invited to speak at industry events across the country, such as the APTA’s Combined Sections Meeting (CSM), Eastern Athletic Trainers Association Conference (EATA), and the CoHSTAR Implementation Science Institute.
All full-time clinicians receive:
- Hands-on clinical training and mentorship from a dedicated Clinical Excellence department
· One-day Essentials class that includes a clear path of development from a novice to an expert clinician
· Structured 12-week clinical excellence mentoring program, which has been proven to enhance patient outcomes
· Daily access to support from clinical experts
· Clinical Excellence Training Center with monthly classes to continuously help develop and refine your clinical skills
· Physician lectures from top industry experts on the latest clinical research
· Weekly short-form, educational “Technique Peek Series” videos
- Annual Continuing Education stipend
ü APTA-accredited Orthopedic Physical Therapy Residency program, in partnership with New York Institute of Technology (NYIT)
ü Orthopedic Manual Therapy certification program
ü Professional Seminars clinical education courses at a deep discount
· Excellent health care coverage, including medical, dental, vision and life insurance
· Vacation, Personal and Sick time
· One additional, paid philanthropy day, to volunteer with a charity of your choice.
· Continuing Education Allowance
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 – $85,000.00 per year
- Physical Therapy License (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.