Prosper Athletic Club
Prosper Athletic Club is outfitted with the latest state-of-the-art tools to help members grow strong, achieve their fitness goals, work on themselves, and design the life they desire, starting with their mind-body connection. Prosper Athletic Club is staffed with the very best wellness enthusiasts to help guide and support members along their fitness and wellness journey.
As a Personal Trainer you will work one-on-one and in small groups with members to help them achieve their fitness goals. Be the spark that inspires someone to keep training, to try harder and to live healthier.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Demonstrate the value of personal training by creating an outstanding personal training experience for new and existing clients
- Make our clubs easy to use by guiding and educating members and clients on comprehensive fitness programs as well as products
- Motivate and inspire clients to get results by setting goals, creating customized workout plans and tracking progress
- Prepare and deliver comprehensive fitness programs based on clients’ goals that include appropriate exercise selection and teaching a fitness lifestyle
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Physical effort required for daily duties include lifting weights, squatting, bending, reaching, spotting, and prolonged standing and walking
This position description intends to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. It is not intended to include all duties and responsibilities. The order in which duties and responsibilities are listed is not significant.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $15.00 – $18.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.