Prosperity Eating Disorders and Wellness
At Prosperity Eating Disorders and Wellness, our dietitians are an integral part of our team to treat clients with eating disorders.
We follow an “All Foods Fit” model and use principles of mindful eating, intuitive eating and weight restoration.
1. Registered Dietitians (RD) will use Medical Nutrition Therapy and the Nutrition Care Process in treating clients at Prosperity.
2. RD will preform a thorough intake of each client including history of nutrition history and current nutrition and eating behaviors, rules and beliefs.
3. RDswill keep files HIPAA compliant, in a locked file and through encrypted and safe cloud-based files.
4.. RD will treat their clients with respect, compassion and use the highest level of ethical standards.
6. RDs will go to weekly staff meetings where they can get feedback on their clinical skills and work in conjunction with a cohesive team.
7. RD will maintain their registration with the Commission on Dietetic Registration, complete all CEU requirements and receive advanced training in nutrition therapy in the treatment of eating disorders.
8. The Medical Director/Psychiatrist/Nurse Practitioner is the supervisor and will meet with weekly. Integral Hatha Yoga and Mindful Stress Reduction Instructor/Wellness
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 – $60,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
All Clients and Staff are required to wash hands and have temperature taken upon arrival. Masks are to be worn 100% of the time. All persons are separated by 6 feet. All CDC guidelines are followed.
- Registered Dietitian: 1 year (Preferred)
- Registered Dietitian Certification (Preferred)
- One location
Company’s Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.