ProTrain is currently recruiting for experienced in-classroom instructors with experience teaching CompTIA A+.
Candidates must have a minimum of 1 year experience teaching adult learners in a classroom setting or/and in a synchronous environment, as well as a minimum of 3 years in CompTIA A+.
This is a part time; contracted teaching position to begin in the near future with more classes expanded next year to the right candidate.
Additional teaching opportunities may be available to the right candidate at other affiliated locations across the state.
Course Location: Winston-Salem, NC
Course Day/Time: TBD – courses may be offered evenings, weekends, or in one-week bootcamp settings.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- In-classroom (or online/synchronous) instructor
- Instruction will include providing to students hands-on practice to install, build, upgrade, repair, configure, troubleshoot, optimize, diagnose, and perform preventive maintenance of basic personal computer hardware and operating systems.
- The concepts covered in the training should address exam objectives.
- Prepare students for the first of the two exams that make up the IT Technician certification, CompTIA A+ Essentials.
- Provide students the skills and knowledge necessary to perform the following tasks on personal computer hardware and operating systems: installation, PC building, system upgrades, repair, and system configuration.
- Minimum 1 years teaching experience specific to adult learners
- Certification in CompTIA A+ REQUIRED
- Minimum 3 years in related field of study
- Must adhere to class schedule
- Must be able to pass educational and criminal background check
- Must provide documentation of all credentials, certifications and licenses relevant to subject
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive Salary – Hourly rate on 1099 contract
- Flexible, Part-time hours
- Faculty Development
- Equal Opportunity Employer
Founded in 2004, ProTrain offers quality classroom and online training. We provide a CE-Turnkey Solution and partnership opportunities for institutions of higher learning to provide programs to various verticals such as Military Tuition Assistance (TA), Military Spouses (MyCAA), Wounded Warriors, Veterans, Unemployed (WIA), Corporate and Individuals.
ProTrain is an affordable solution for students seeking to prepare for an in-demand career that will help move them and America forward to achieve the goal of Education 2 Employment! Personal Training Assessment Managers will work with you throughout the entire process before, during and after to assist with the student’s program of study.
At ProTrain, we realize that learning is a commitment that we are all making to have a better future. Our clients’ needs (partners and students) are paramount. We are committed to your success and ours, one student at a time.
ProTrain is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For more information about us, visit us at www.ProTrainEdu.org
Powered by JazzHR
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.