Pure Barre Arlington | TX
· Enthusiastic, confident, and outgoing personality
· Passion for fitness, wellness, and helping others
· Ability and desire to build client relationships through outstanding customer service
· Active lifestyle, already living a health-centered life
· Dependable with a strong work ethic – natural willingness to go above and beyond
· Confidence to energetically command a room of up to 20 people
· Musicality – ability to keep rhythm and count to beat of music
· Background in dance, fitness, cheerleading or barre fitness (ideal but not required)
- Availability to teach a minimum of 4 classes per week
- Classes are offered early mornings, midday, evenings, weekends and holiday
- Diligent planning and preparation before each class, including diligent study of choreography and class planning prior to each class, as well as learning full choreography changes on a quarterly basis
- Assist with keeping the studio clean
- Ability to lift hand weights, demonstrate full body pushups, and maintain high energy for 50-minute class is required.
- All instructors are required to complete a 4-day training at one of our corporate training centers (or virtually as dictated by COVID restrictions), as well as significant ‘at home’ study and preparation for certification before being eligible to teach classes. Teachers are required to sign a minimum one-year commitment to teach prior to attending the 4-day training.
Compensation & Perks:
· This position offers a very competitive base pay rate
· Opportunities for growth within the studios including additional sales and management positions
· Training Opportunities
· Free Unlimited membership to Pure Barre while employed
· Employee Retail Discounts
· Eligible employees have the option to enroll in 401k retirement plan after 1 month of employment
Pure Barre is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Pure Barre does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic infromation, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor. We are dedicated to providing a work environment free from discrimination and harassment where employees are treated with respect and dignity.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $12.00 – $25.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Group fitness: 1 year (Preferred)
- CPR Certification (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.