Pure Barre Kingstowne
Pure Barre, the largest, most established barre fitness concept in the nation, with over 500 studios in the United States and Canada. This high-energy, low-impact workout utilizes small isometric movements done at the ballet barre to lift your seat, tone your body and burn fat! Pure Barre has exploded in popularity in recent years, due to its extremely effective technique, friendly, high energy atmosphere, and fun, motivating music.
Ready to take your love of barre and fitness to another level? Join our Pure Barre Kingstowne teaching team! We’re looking for energetic, driven and reliable candidates who want to make a positive impact on our clients’ lives.
We’ve re-opened in-person classes in a safe, socially distant manner and are taking all precautions to keep our staff and clients safe.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR IN AN INSTRUCTOR:
- Already living a health-centered life
- Passionate about people and fitness
- An enthusiastic, outgoing personality
- A team player mentality
- Ability and desire to build client relationships through outstanding customer service
- Dependable with a strong work ethic – self-motivated and natural willingness to go above and beyond
- Timely and responsible
- Committed to following COVID protocols
- Strong background in dance, fitness or cheerleading is preferred, but not required
- Availability to teach 1-2 classes regularly 2 days per week in the early morning (5/6/7 am)
- Willing to rotate weekend classes
- Diligent planning and preparation before each class, including diligent study of choreography and class plan prior to each class, as well as learning full choreography changes on a quarterly basis
- Assist with keeping the studio tidy
- Ability to lift hand weights, demonstrate full body pushups, and maintain high-energy for 50-minute class is required
- All instructors are required to complete Corporate’s 100 hour training before being eligible to teach classes. The initial 4-day training is currently being done virtually. The remaining hours are done at home and in our studio. Minimum one-year commitment to teaching required before attending training. You would own your certification.
COMPENSATION & PERKS:
- This position offers a very competitive base rate starting at $24 per class
- Continued training opportunities for growth
- Free unlimited membership to Pure Barre while employed
- Retail discounts
If you’re interested in this position, please submit your resume and tell us about yourself and why you think this would be a good for you. We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $25.00 – $35.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Monday to Friday
To keep all as safe as possible, hand sanitizer is located around the studio, masks are required when moving around the studio but not while teaching, social distancing is enforced, client corrections are hands-off, intensive cleaning is done regularly
- Group Fitness: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
Hours per week:
- Less than 10
Company’s Facebook page:
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.