In order to become RF Personal Trainer, applicants will need to meet the listed requirements and will also need to go through a 90 day probation period. During this time, you will be meeting with and training clients under observation. You will connect with the owners and resident trainers to become familiar with our operations. You must be energetic, personable, and attentive to the needs of the clients and your fellow trainers. You must also be able to connect with and inspire clients to go that extra mile and to adapt your coaching style to suit the clients’ individual needs. Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to establish rapport with clients are essential.
We are looking for trainers with unique skills and diverse backgrounds and experiences. At Remorca Fitness, we emphasize both the science and the art of training. This requires both depth and breadth of understanding when it comes to programming, exercise science, injury prevention, therapeutic modalities and integration of outside services.
This position is for someone who is seeking the perfect environment in which they can master their trade while building a steady client base and a viable career in the fitness industry.
- Works one-on-one with clients in a private studio setting
- Designs specific exercise routines that align directly to each client’s lifestyle and personal goals
- Conducts an initial Consultation and Assessment to create a customized program
- Helps clients to overcome common obstacles related to personal motivation and health concerns and sets them on the right path to achieving their goals
- Completes and maintains fitness documentation (member assessments, evaluations, individual training records, etc.)
- Ensures the fitness areas and equipment are clean and working properly at all times
- Supervises the use of all equipment to ensure member safety
- 1 years minimum of personal training experience
- National personal trainer certification; ACE, NASM, ACSM (obtained or in the process of obtaining) preferred
- Current CPR and AED certification
- Must reside within NYC
- Great work environment
- Professional Liability Insurance Coverage
- State-of-the-art facility and equipment
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Continuing Education Reimbursement
- Team Building Activities
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.