Restaurant Support Center
What does it mean to be a BrinkerHead? We play like a team, take pride in our culture and seek every opportunity to make people feel special. Life is short. Work happy.
At Brinker, we connect, serve and give to create the best life for our Team Members, Guests and community. Through our cultural beliefs, Brinker empowers its Team Members to positively impact our4 Key Results: Engaging Team Members, Bringing Back Guests, Growing Sales and Increasing Profits.
Brinker International is an equal opportunity employer; we foster an inclusion environment that promotes respect, diversity of thought and success for all.
The Instructional Designer is responsible for the development and maintenance of Brinker International learning programs and courseware for both paper-based and digital content. This includes, but is not limited to, the development of facilitator manuals, participant materials, job aids, and other learning interventions as required.
Your Key Job Functions
- Work collaboratively with members of cross-functional teams to determine and build appropriate training solutions, materials, and media.
- Conduct needs analysis.
- Design of training content for both paper-based and digital deployment.
- Perform lesson analysis, develop objectives, write storyboards and test banks, prepare narration scripts, and specify media.
- Design appropriate interactivity for lessons.
- Demonstrate creativity, flexibility, and innovation in course design.
- Develop instructor guides, participant materials, presentation assets, and other required course materials.
- Test and pilot materials to ensure that training needs and objectives are being met.
- Work with Subject Matter Experts to ensure quality and accuracy of content.
- Interface professionally with stakeholders, business partners, and other internal clients.
- Communicate regularly on all aspects of project from development to delivery.
- Facilitate classroom and train-the-trainer sessions.
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously, producing quality work under deadlines.
- Demonstrate flexibility and ability to effectively manage changes in project scope, timelines, and priorities.
- Perform other duties as required.
What You Bring to the Team
- 5+ years supporting corporate learning function.
- 2+ years project management
- 3-5 years Instructional design experience experience.
- Restaurant experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Effective at networking and building working relationships.
- Skilled in project management.
- Remains current with and have a thorough understanding of the latest industry technology tools and trends in education and instructional media.
- Strong instructional design, creative thinking, technical writing, and oral communication skills.
- Proficient with common industry development tools and software applications (MS Office, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Captivate, Illustrator, InDesign etc.)
- Experience with/or interest in emerging learning tools and applications (eLearning, gameification, virtual environments, etc.)
- Understanding of instructional design principles.
We offer a competitive benefits package including medical/dental/vision, life insurance, paid vacation/holidays, and 401(k) with company match and generous dining discounts. Every team member working at the Restaurant Support Center (aka Brinker headquarters) is eligible for annual bonus potential.
Our campus includes an onsite gym plus opportunities to increase your wellbeing with onsite Yoga and boot camp programs. Work/Life/Fun balance in a casual and collaborative work environment! Team members enjoy company-wide events and celebrations. Regular volunteer opportunities with our community give back programs.
Check ourCareers page for more exciting opportunities! Brinker Careers
Join our talent communities! Brinker LinkedIn
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.