Restore Hyper Wellness + Cryotherapy
Here is your chance to work at Restore Hyper Wellness, one of the fastest-growing Franchise companies in America
Restore is seeking passionate, motivated, and knowledgable health & wellness professionals to join our team. We are looking for solution-oriented individuals who are willing to take initiative, learn, and grow. You must enjoy helping others achieve their maximum potential while working in an energetic wellness environment.
As a stretch technician, you will be the face of the program providing one-on-one stretching with individuals of all body types, as well as learning about other modalities that Restore offers.
- Deliver one-on-one assisted stretches for 30, 45, and 60 minutes.
- Ensure client safety and maintain Restore policies.
- Empower clients by educating them about stretching and other Restore modalities.
- Build your own schedule and grow your client book as well as retain current clients.
- Clean and maintain stretch area and equipment.
- Assist with offsite events, store tours, and administering other services as needed.
- A love for health and wellness – passion for helping people through education, movement, stretching, and flexibility.
- Bachelor’s degree in kinesiology, exercise science, athletic training, pre-physical therapy.
- Certified athletic trainer or personal trainer or,
- Physical or occupational therapy assistant or,
- Licensed massage therapist or,
- Certified yoga or dance instructor.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience working in a fitness/health environment – specifically working one-on-one with clients.
- Excellent communication skills.
Compensation & Benefits
- Extensive training will be provided for Stretch Technicians
- Competitive hourly wage
- Access to complementary and discounted in-store services
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $16.00 – $18.00 per hour
- Employee Discount
- Monday to Friday
Hours per week:
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.