Retro Fitness Fairless Hills
We are looking for a Personal Training Sales Manager to enhance the competencies of our Retro Fitness franchise by conducting training programs that will boost franchise club performance in alliance with company brand and core values. Our personal training department, known as Retro Results – powered by the New Exercise Order, is centered on generating positive and infectious energy conquering obstacles all clients have. You will be immersed in our Retro Operations culture to fully understand Retro’s strengths. “We are a results driven facility with many different membership options to fit your specific fitness goals”. Full Time position meeting all State and Federal requirements and regulations.
Live by the RETRO values – integRity, dEdication, consisTency, expeRience and innOvation!
- Meeting and exceeding department sales and revenue goals as set by upper management.
- Scheduling Retro Results staff hours to stay within company budget.
- Scheduling of Retro Results Training Services.
- Ensuring the overall credibility of Retro Results Fitness service offerings and the entire Retro Fitness Outlet.
- Leading the Retro Results Coaches by example.
Working environment will predominately occur within the Retro Fitness Outlet, however franchisee or upper management may host outside marketing events in which employee may be scheduled for.
- Retro Fitness General Manager
- Personal Trainers (Coach)
Retro Fitness Mission Statement
Retro Fitness is a Health Club built on the respect and dedication for each of our members who entrust us to help them achieve their health and fitness goals. Our mission is to provide a consistent and innovative customer experience for each member to realize their true fitness potential; making America a healthier place 1 visit, 1 rep, 1 mile at a time.
- Strong desire to help others reach their health and fitness goals.
- Basic understanding of computer systems and programs.
- Able to conduct training sessions with large and small groups.
- Ability to work designated shifts as determined by management.
- Understanding of the principles of physical fitness and proper exercise technique.
- Strong customer service skills.
- NASM, ACE, NSCA or ACSM personal training certification.
- CPR/AED certification.
Certain duties may be modified or added as determined by the General Manager or Owners.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.