As a Group Fitness Instructor, he/she is responsible for providing group fitness instruction while monitoring and educating members on fitness and safety in an enjoyable atmosphere.
Live by the RETRO values – integRity, dEdication, consisTency, expeRience and innOvation!
Responsibilities of Group Fitness Instructor
- Teaching scheduled classes, beginning & ending on time.
- Providing adequate warm-up, class content, stretching & cool down.
- Instruction to class participants on effective workout methods while demonstrating proper technique.
- Preparation of appropriate equipment and music for each class.
- Maintaining a positive experience for members and class participants.
- Assisting facility management in promotion of Retro Blends Smoothies, new products, & promotions.
- Continued maintenance/building of class participation & offerings.
- Working environment is inside Retro Fitness Outlet. Working hours could vary and include mornings, evenings, and weekends.
- Group Fitness Coordinator
- Retro Fitness General Manager
Retro Fitness Mission Statement
Retro Fitness is a Health Club built on the respect and dedication for each of our members who entrust us to help them achieve their health and fitness goals. Our mission is to provide a consistent and innovative customer experience for each member to realize their true fitness potential; making America a healthier place 1 visit, 1 rep, 1 mile at a time.
Qualifications for Group Fitness Instructor
- Current Group Fitness certification/multiple specialized certifications preferred.
- CPR/AED certification.
- Ability to motivate members towards participating in Group X Fitness classes.
- Strong desire to help and assist members in reaching their overall health and fitness goals.
- Successful completion of all Retro University courses.
- Following company policies & procedures.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.