We are looking for Retro Fitness General Managers to enhance the competencies of our Retro Fitness franchise by conducting training programs that will boost franchise club performance in alliance with company brand and core values. In addition, you will be responsible for driving sales through all departments and meeting company goals. The General Manager will also exercise discretion of and independent judgement with respect to matters of significance within the Retro Fitness Outlet. You will be immersed in our Retro Operations culture to fully understand Retro’s strengths. “We are a results driven facility with many different membership options to fit your specific fitness goals”. Full Time position meeting all State and Federal requirements and regulations. (See ADP for assistance.)
Live by the RETRO values – integRity, dEdication, consisTency, expeRience and innOvation!
- Experience in all aspects of membership sales.
- Experience in handling high level customer service with a variety of audiences.
- Experience in hiring, firing, evaluating, managing, motivating employees.
- Experience in training, teaching or coaching employees.
- Sound decision making and organizational skills.
- Ability to present information to a variety of audiences and size of audiences.
- Experienced and comfortable with computers
- Proficiency in MS office/office 365.
Working environment can range from inside Retro Fitness Outlet to outside in the field prospecting in which the employee may be scheduled for. Pre-construction clubs may need to receive training via webinars or off site locations close to their Retro Fitness outlet. Working hours could vary and include nights and weekends.
- Retro Fitness Owners of this location
- Retro Fitness Front End Manager
- Retro Fitness Head Coach
Retro Fitness Mission Statement
Retro Fitness is a Health Club built on the respect and dedication for each of our members who entrust us to help them achieve their health and fitness goals. Our mission is to provide a consistent and innovative customer experience for each member to realize their true fitness potential; making America a healthier place 1 visit, 1 rep, 1 mile at a time.
Responsibilities of General Manager
- Driving all Retro Fitness Membership Sales.
- Oversee all program revenue and expense goals and implement and support company programs and promotions to help generate new sales leads for optimum new membership growth.
- Maintain Retro Fitness’s high level of customer service.
- Maximize member retention by ensuring high levels of customer service, cleanliness, and a variety of innovative and educational programs, continual upgrades and responsiveness to member feedback. Lower level customer service will go to the Assistant Manager and Head Coach.
- Hire, train, motivate, direct, coach and evaluate all employees.
- Budgets hours for the Assistant Manager and Head Coach to be able to schedule Front Desk, Child Sitting, Maintenance staff, Trainers and Group Instructors coverage.
- Maintain current knowledge of key competitors.
- Ensure club participation in local community events.
- Manages and controls all facility “Tours” with potential members.
- Monitor the Club prospect system and sets goals for the Assistant Manager to execute with their team.
- Ensure the Head Coach’s internal marketing strategies are implemented and evaluated to ensure development of the fitness programing services.
- Monitor the Club email system and serve as a liaison for the Owners, Head Coach and Front End Manager.
- Maintain the sign up system, set up promo codes and plans according to monthly promotions and prospecting events.
- Set daily goals for Club and Assistant Manager on all profit centers.
- Serves as a liaison with the owners & Assistant Manager.
- Oversees General Operations and Personal Training Operations.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.