Retro Fitness Howell
We are looking for Retro Fitness Personal Trainers to enhance the competencies of our Retro Fitness franchise by conducting training programs that will boost franchise club performance in alliance with company brand and core values. Our personal training department, known as Retro Results – powered by the New Exercise Order, is centered on generating positive and infectious energy conquering obstacles all clients have. Part-Time or Full Time position meeting all State and Federal requirements and regulations. (See ADP for assistance.)
Live by the RETRO values – integRity, dEdication, consisTency, expeRience and innOvation!
- Build clientele base through prospecting, conducting fitness assessments, seminars and class demos.
- Prescribing comprehensive wellness programs based individual client’s goals.
- Motivating and inspiriting clients to reach their goals with enthusiasm.
- Keeping clients accountable using a combination of goal setting, and consistent re-evaluations and assessments.
- Embodying the pinnacle of professionalism through actions and attitude.
- Cultivating a safe, enjoyable community between Team Training, Small Group Training and One-on-One instructions with the Retro Results family.
Working environment will predominately occur within the Retro Fitness Outlet, however franchisee or upper management may host outside marketing events in which employee may be scheduled for.
- Retro Fitness Head Coach
Retro Fitness Mission Statement
Retro Fitness is a Health Club built on the respect and dedication for each of our members who entrust us to help them achieve their health and fitness goals. Our mission is to provide a consistent and innovative customer experience for each member to realize their true fitness potential; making America a healthier place 1 visit, 1 rep, 1 mile at a time.
- Strong desire to help others reach their health and fitness goals.
- Able to conduct training sessions with large and small groups.
- Ability to work designated shifts as determined by management.
- Understanding of the principles of physical fitness and proper exercise technique.
- Strong customer service skills.
- NASM, ACE, NSCA or ACSM personal training certification.
- CPR/AED certification.
Certain duties may be modified or added as determined by the General Manager or Fitness Managers.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.