Say “YES” to a rewarding career!
As a Direct Support Professional (DSP), you wear many hats. A DSP provides supports to individuals with developmental disabilities in their homes and out in the community.
During your shift:
- You could be teaching how to complete a given task.
- You could be assisting with daily living activities that may include housekeeping, meal and menu prep, grocery shopping, day to day finances etc.
- You could be assisting the individuals with personal hygiene such as bathing, grooming, dressing, toileting and positioning when necessary.
- You could be providing transportation to doctor appointments, outings into the community, shopping and vacations.
- You could be documenting and administering medication and health related tasks.
- You could be reporting to your supervisor any suspected need of medical attention, evidence of abuse, neglect and other health and safety issues.
- You could be gaining a friend.
At RHDD we strive to promote unity in an atmosphere allowing for personal and professional growth for both our employees and the people we support.
These are just a few reasons our current employees said “Yes” to a career with RHDD:
“I like working at RHDD because it’s a family atmosphere. Every day you learn
something new. It’s a challenge. It’s been a great experience and I couldn’t imagine working anywhere else.”- LM
“Our folks look at you and see you as you see them. They love you for who you are. – JH
“At the end of the day knowing what I do makes a difference, it’s why I do what I do.” DW
- High School Diploma or GED
- 18 years of age or older
- Valid Driver’s License (with less than six (6) points).
- Reliable transportation with current proof of state minimum auto insurance, most positions require use of personal automobile during work hours
100% Paid Training – previous experience is not required! We provide all necessary training along with on the job training. We will train you in Medication Administration, CPR/ First Aid and Crisis Prevention. Once training’s are completed, you will receive certification. You will also receive precise training on the individuals you will be working with by an experienced trainer. Yearly training is scheduled as needed.
Holiday Pay— Get paid your hourly wage if you work a holiday plus the option of an extra $100 OR to bank 8 hours of Paid Time off. (Great if you’re just starting out or wanting to earn additional time off or money)
Competitive Wages-plus incentives throughout the first year. Bonus on your anniversary date each year. Annual Raises
Insurance– We offer health, dental, vision accidental and life insurance.
Incentives-We offer employee discounts to Verizon Wireless AAA, and Sam’s Club
Retirement Plan– It’s never too early to start saving for your future.
For Job Description please contact recruitment at 740-622-9778 ext. 2421
RHDD is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $10.75 /hour
- dsp: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Driver’s License (Required)
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.