100% Paid Training – previous experience is not required! We provide all necessary training along with on the job training. We will train you in Medication Administration, CPR/ First Aid and Crisis Prevention. Once training’s are completed, you will receive certification. You will also receive precise training on the individuals you will be working with by an experienced trainer. Yearly training is scheduled as needed.
Competitive Wages-plus incentives throughout the first year. Bonus on your anniversary date each year. Annual Raises
Insurance- We offer health, dental, vision accidental and life insurance.
Incentives-We offer employee discounts to Verizon Wireless AAA, and Sam’s Club
Retirement Plan– It’s never too early to start saving for your future.
1. Transportation duties:
a. Provide transportation in a safe and timely manner according to schedule.
b. Use route navigation apps, read maps and follow written and verbal geographic directions.
c. Comply with all traffic regulations in order to operate vehicle in a safe and courteous manner.
d. Ensure all passengers and personal belongings are secured properly. Utilize proper wheel chair securement procedures to secure passengers who are transported in his/her wheelchair.
e. May perform other undertakings like shopping, dropping and picking up clothing, getting lunch and other errands
2. The following duties may be required when Program Coordinator must add these duties in order to stay within mandated ratios: .
a. Address and assist in the personal needs of the people we serve, including dressing, grooming, feeding, toileting, positioning or medical needs.
b. In the vocational habilitation area, provide training to the people we serve to maintain current skills, learn new work skills, improve social skills and/or modify behaviors that would interfere with employment. Assist the people we serve with problem solving and meeting job-related expectations
- High School Diploma or GED, prior experience working with persons with DD preferred. We verify diploma/ged.
- minimum age of at least 21 years of age
- Valid Driver’s License (with no more than six (6) points)
- Reliable transportation with current proof of personal auto insurance.
For full Job Description please contact recruitment at 740-622-9778 ext. 2421
RHDD IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER (EOE)
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: From $11.25 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- driver’s license (Required)
- One location
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Company’s Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.