Row House Boston at Lovejoy Wharf
Row House Lovejoy Wharf in Boston is looking for a charismatic and motivated coach to join the crew!
(Rowing experience is a plus, but not required)
To give people of all different shapes, sizes and abilities an efficient, effective high-energy workout in an inclusive environment. We build bodies up, never break them down.
See our brand video: https://youtu.be/-s2rWrxCnTo
Row House is a boutique indoor rowing concept that strives to give people of all different fitness levels an efficient, high-cardio, low-impact, full-body workout in 30–45 minutes. We distinguish ourselves from other group fitness concepts built on insecurity and competition by creating an environment that raises everyone up so they come together, rowing on the same stroke and rhythm, with the same flow and energy. Rowing is low-impact, high-energy training that’s designed to build and tone over 85% of the muscles in your body.
Row House Coach
This is an exciting opportunity for the right person to get in on the ground floor with our team and help us to continue to share the Row House brand and experience to all people. Diversity is highly-valued and welcomed, and we encouraged those with different backgrounds to join the crew. The Row House Coach will lead up to 22 participants through the Row House experience.
If rowing isn’t your thing (yet!), that’s ok! If you can inspire and motivate the room, we can train you to teach rowing! Group fitness (spin, HIIT, running, box) background is a plus.
Learn more about our class types here: https://www.therowhouse.com/the-workout/
Follow us on Insta @rowhouselovejoywharf
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Deliver pre-designed workouts to groups of up to 22 clients
- Energize and motivate clients throughout class – let your coaching style and personality shine!
- Build Row House class attendance and retain current clientele
- Teach proper rowing technique to ensure clients have a safe and positive experience
- Attend corporate and staff meetings and required educational presentations
- Stay up-to-date on programming, processes and maintain brand integrity
- Handle member concerns when applicable
- Assist sales associates and General Manager with studio tour and sales process.
- Perform pre-class set up and post-class hold back
- Maintain strong social media presence to increase class following
- Ability to create a high energy, positive environment that welcomes all people
- Fantastic communication that exudes energy AND empathy
- Must love connecting with people and have passion for helping them achieve goals
- Passion for having fun daily and making every customer excited to get on the erg!
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Must exude charisma & thrive in a group environment
- Group fitness certification (NASM, AFAA, ACE), personal training (CPT), or Degree in Kinesiology
- CPR/AED Certified
- Candidates will be required to go through an audition or send in an audition recording
- Candidates will complete Row House University training (Yes, we’ll train you!)
- Base rate + potential bonus
If you check the boxes above and would love to join the Crew, we’d love to meet you!
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $15.00 – $85.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Group Fitness: 1 year (Required)
- NASM/ ACE/ AFAA/Degree in Exercise Science or Kinesiology (Preferred)
- One location
Company’s Facebook page:
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.