Row House- Del Mar
When fitness is your passion and helping others achieve their goals makes your day, then Row House in Del Mar is the right career place for you!
This is an exciting opportunity for experienced group fitness coaches to get in on the ground floor with our San Diego Team and help us build a fitness environment that raises everyone up so they come together, rowing on the same rhythm, with the same flow and energy.
Row House is a unique and growing rowing concept that gives people of all different fitness levels an efficient, high-cardio, low impact full-body workout in 45 minutes. Targeting the upper body, lower body, and core all at once, the brand’s fitness program offers an energetic, endorphin-boosting workout in a safe, inspiring, and inclusive environment.
House Coaches are the heart and soul of our studio and will lead up to 25 participants through the Row House experience.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU:
- Competitive compensation
- Exceptional training paid by owner
- Training is an official NASM/AFAA CEU provider so you will get 1.9 credits for NASM & 15 credits for AFAA upon completion of this program.
- Row House fitness apparel
- Flexible schedule
- Opportunity for advancements
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Delivering pre-designed workouts to groups of up to 25 clients
- Energize and motivate clients throughout workouts
- Build Row House class attendance and retain current clientele
- Ensure safety of clients in regards to rowing and resistance training
- Attend staff meetings and required educational presentations
- Handle member concerns when applicable
- Assist sales associates and General Manager with studio tour and sales as needed
- Maintain strong social media presence to increase class following
- 1-2 years experience as a fitness professional
- Love of boutique fitness is a must – Rowing experience is a plus
- Ability to exude charisma and thrive in a fast-paced group environment
- Ability to create a highly energetic, positive environment that welcomes all people
- Strong communication skills
- Must love connecting with people and have passion for helping them achieve their goals
- Passion for having fun daily and making every member excited to get on the erg!
- Nationally accredited fitness certification required
- Musicality a plus
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $25.00 – $40.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Group Fitness: 1 year (Preferred)
- Certified Personal Trainer (Preferred)
- Group Training Certification? (Preferred)
Hours per week:
- Less than 10
Company’s Facebook page:
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.