Row House Long Beach
Row House Coach
Row House is a boutique rowing concept that strives to give people of all different fitness levels an efficient, high-cardio, full-body workout in less than one hour. It distinguishes itself from other group fitness concepts built on insecurity and competition by creating an environment that raises everyone up so they come together, rowing on the same rhythm, with the same flow and energy. Rowing has long been recognized by serious athletes as one of the most effective forms of full-body exercise and Row House’s workout stays true to form. Targeting the upper body, lower body, and core all at once, the brand’s fitness program offers an energetic, endorphin-boosting workout in a safe, inspiring, and inclusive environment.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right person to get in on the ground floor with our team and help us to continue to share the Row House brand and experience to all people, everywhere.
The Row House Coach will lead up to 25 participants through the Row House experience.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
· Deliver pre-designed workouts to groups of 25 clients
· Energize and motivate clients throughout rowing sessions
· Build Row House class attendance and retain current clientele
· Teach proper rowing technique to ensure clients have a safe and positive experience
· Attend staff meetings and required educational presentations[jw1] , including, but not limited to Row House University or any required continuing education [CS2]
· Handle member concerns when applicable
· Assist sales associates and General Manager with studio tour and sales as needed[jw3]
· Set up rowers and explain class format for prospects and new clients
· Maintain strong social media presence to increase class following
· Love of boutique fitness is a must – rowing passion is a STRONG plus
· Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
· Ability to create a high energy, positive environment that welcomes all people
· Fantastic communication that exudes energy AND empathy
· Must love connecting with people and have passion for helping them achieve goals
· Passion for having fun daily and making every customer excited to get on the erg!
· Must exude charisma & thrive in a group environment
· Fitness certification and indoor rowing experience preferred
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: Up to $25.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
To keep our team members safe we have masks, specific wipes for the gym and other measures we are taking.
- Group Fitness: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
Hours per week:
- Less than 10
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
Company’s Facebook page:
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.