Row House Old Town Alexandria
Row House is a boutique rowing concept that strives to give people of all different fitness levels an efficient, high-cardio, full-body workout in less than one hour. It distinguishes itself from other group fitness concepts built on insecurity and competition by creating an environment that raises everyone up so they come together, rowing on the same rhythm, with the same flow and energy. Rowing has long been recognized by serious athletes as one of the most effective forms of full-body exercise and Row House’s workout stays true to form. Targeting the upper body, lower body and core all at once, the brand’s fitness program offers an energetic, endorphin-boosting workout in a safe, inspiring, and inclusive environment.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right person to get in on the ground floor with our team and help us to continue to share the Row House brand and experience to all people, everywhere.
The Row House Coach will lead up to 25 participants through the Row House experience.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Deliver pre-designed workouts to groups of 25 clients
- Energy and motivate clients throughout rowing sessions
- Build Row House class attendance and retaining current clientele
- Ensure the safety of clients in regards to rowing and exercise technique
- Attend staff meetings and required educational presentations
- Handle member concerns when applicable
- Assist sales associates and General Manager with studio tour and sales as needed
- Maintain a strong social media presence to increase class following
- Love of boutique fitness is a must – Rowing passion is a STRONG plus
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to create a high energy, positive environment that welcomes all people.
- Fantastic communication skills and exudes empathy.
- Must love connecting with people and have a passion for helping them achieve goals.
- Passion for having fun daily and making every customer excited to get on the erg!
- Must exude charisma & thrive in a group environment.
- Fitness certification required
- Indoor rowing experience preferred
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $30.00 – $35.00 per hour
- Commission pay
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Certified Personal Trainer (Preferred)
- AED Certification (Preferred)
- One location
Hours per week:
- Less than 10
Company’s Facebook page:
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.