Santa Cruz Fit Body Boot Camp
(Afternoon/Evening/Weekends) Motivated Fitness Coach For Small Fitness Studio
Our team is on a mission to help 10,000 people change their lives by 2022. Since opening our doors in 2016 we have helped our clients lose over 8,500 pounds and 3,000 inches our goal is to double those numbers within the next year.
In order to achieve our mission and help as many people as possible reach their health and fitness goals we need A-Players to join our growing team.
What we are looking for in a team member:
- Experienced (At least 1 year as a trainer, instructor, or coach)
- High energy (Think as if you were at your favorite concert and having fun)
- Passionate (Must have a passion to help others) Do not apply if you are not willing to help people)
- Customer Service oriented personal trainers who truly want to make an impact on 1,000’s of people lives.
What we do at Fit Body Boot Camp:
- We run 30-45 minute small group personal training sessions and specialize in fat loss and general fitness.
- We combine strength training and high intensity Interval training along with nutritional guidance.
- Every one of our sessions is ran by a team of 1-2 coaches; gone are the days of working by yourself. You will join a team of Fire Breathing Dragons working together to provide our clients the best 30 minutes of their day.
- We are looking for the best to join our experienced team. Our main focus for this position is someone with great personal training skills, someone who can work with clients of all ages, and modify exercises for clients easily. This person must also be high energy, passionate, enthusiastic about helping people and be a selfless team player.
We aim to make this not only the best job in the fitness industry but provide you a career that you can be proud of and grow with no cap on your potential.
The position is a full-time or part-time (depending on availability)
Training hours do not change so you will have a set schedule which you will not find anywhere in the training industry, your schedule will no longer be at the mercy of your clients. you will also get some mornings, nights, and weekends off.
We pride ourselves on being the best and order to be the best we provide unparalleled continued education opportunities for our team.
We are a growing company with massive career growth potential we are on track to open 3 more locations by 2022.
There truly is nothing else like this opportunity in the fitness industry, if you feel you are the best at your craft and would be a great fit for our growing team we would love to hear from you.
Everything you love about training and none of the headaches!!!
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: From $15.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
- Night shift
We are conducting workouts OUTSIDE at the moment. YOU MUST BE COMFORTABLE TRAINING OUTDOORS, in addition to following our social distancing and sanitary protocols.
- Group Fitness: 3 years (Required)
- Personal training: 1 year (Required)
- Personal Trainer Certificate (Required)
- Night Shift (Required)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- One location
Hours per week:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Waiting period may apply
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.