You will be responsible for stocking and organizing parts in the warehouse and preparing them for shipment – ensuring that all inventory is accounted for and in the proper location.
- Competitive compensation package that rewards high-performers
- Medical, Dental and Prescription coverage
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Employee discounts on vehicle purchases, parts and service
- Paid time-off
- Supplemental benefit plans including short-term disability, long-term disability, supplemental life insurance and All-State Insurance products
- Comprehensive employee recognition programs
- Continued training through Schomp Automotive Group and the manufacturer
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Fully equipped workout gym with free on-site personal trainer and yoga instructor!
- Maintain cleanliness and operability of warehouse
- Perform Safe shipping and receiving of parts
- Keep parts department up-to-date on delivery schedule
- Work with Parts Manager to improve efficiencies in the department
- Perform all other duties as assigned
- Clean and valid driver’s license
- Good communication skills
- Prompt and courteous
- Enthusiastic personality
- Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check & drug screen
Compensation: $11.00 – $13.00 per hour
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.