Seeking Personal Trainers and Group Trainers
- Train members in our small group classes at 5am, 6am, 9am, 5:15pm, or 6:15pm.
- Must have a current personal trainers certificate
- Must have be CPR/AED certified
- Must have independent personal trainers insurance
- Ensure that all members are getting attention during class, performing exercises safely and correctly while keeping them motivated and encouraged
- Able to perform and demonstrate all exercises in class with modifications as needed
- Create a clean, organized, energetic, and fun atmosphere
- Set up and put away equipment before and after class
- Collaborate on social media to bring in prospective members
To Be Successful In This Position, The Right Candidate Must:
- Be a team player
- Be passionate while interacting with gym members and team members.
- Support and contribute to Sculpt Fitness’ mission, vision, and core values.
- Build lasting relationships and trust with our members through open communication.
- Be committed to providing members with the highest quality service.
- Be willing to learn and expand your knowledge of working in a small business
- Be upbeat, friendly and social
- Be coachable, open and dedicated to personal and professional growth as training is a big part of our program.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Monday to Friday
- Commission Pay
Our facility follows a strict COVID-19 safety protocol that must be followed by all trainers to maintain a safe and clean environment to train clients.
Full Time Opportunity:
- One location
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
Company’s Facebook page:
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.