Sculpt Fitness Personal Training
Sculpt Fitness Personal Training is a private personal training gym that has been in business since 2008. Our downtown Cleveland location has recently relaunched on west 9th street in a great location.
The great news is that we are rapidly growing as more and more people continue to join to work either one on one or in small group with our team of trainers!
We typically train men and women looking to lose weight, increase his or her strength, and to improve their overall level of fitness.
Our training philosophy and style of training is to get each one of our members stronger in the main strength movements combined with high intensity training to assist in reshaping our members bodies quickly.
We are looking to bring on 1 to 2 additional personal trainers at our downtown Cleveland location .
What’s In It For You
A job where you can show up and do what you are passionate about, helping people reach their goals. Our trainers are allowed the freedom and flexibility to learn and grow in the areas of fitness they are most passionate about, and to use that to assist their clients in getting better.
You’re going to get to work alongside some of the best trainers in the area, and we promise you will learn valuable skills that will help you become successful in the field.
Pay ranges from $18.00 to 24.00 per hour, with the opportunity to reach 48.00 an hour depending on client memberships.
Part time trainers tend to work towards building a session count of 20-25 workouts a week. Full time trainers tend to work up to building a session count of 35-45 workouts a week.
Qualities We Look For In A Trainer
*They have a passion for helping others / making a difference in someone’s life
2. They go above and beyond to improve themselves and their clients
3. Able to working in a team environment while also being self motivated
4. Willing to learn and be coached by the general manager
If you feel that you are someone who has a deep interest in helping others, have the work ethic to work your way up within a great support system at Sculpt Fitness, we’d like to hear from you to see if there could be a possible fit at our Sculpt Fitness Cleveland and Rockside gym location!
Sculpt Fitness Prefers The Following*
– B.S in Exercise Science/Phys(or related field)
– Accredited Personal Training Certification
– CPR/AED Certified
– Just starting out in the field, up to 1 to 2 Years Training Experience
A Sculpt Fitness personal trainer will be expected to execute the following when working with our clients and in our gyms:
- Designing programs for clients needs/goals based on their initial consultation and assessment
- Being able to attend team meetings
- Facility maintenance and organization(cleaning equipment and training floor)
- Available for meetings with general manager
- Assisting in other trainers sessions when they are not available or out of town(at clients discretion)
- Scheduling your clients sessions for each week in our gym system
- Generating new client referrals
- Selling Personal Training Memberships To Clients
For more information about our gym go to www.sculptfitnesscleveland.com
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Commission
Salary: $18.00 to $24.00 /hour
- Personal Training: 1 year (Preferred)
- Cleveland, OH 44114 (Required)
- personal training (Required)
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.