Sd Associates, LLC
Sd Associates is a private practice that is committed to providing evidenced based services to support durable and generalized learning for individuals with developmental disabilities. Our services are applications of applied behavior analysis (ABA), the science of human behavior.
We are currently seeking Behavioral Instructors (BIs) who aim to be energetic team members who display dependability, professionalism and enthusiasm with a strong commitment to co-workers, clients and their families. Behavioral Instructors work directly with clients implementing individualized Behavior Support Plans, IEPs and ISAs as developed by the client’s team and supervised by a Behavior Analyst. Behavioral Instructors will teach social, communication, motor, play, cognitive and self care skills while reducing challenging behaviors and increasing pro social behaviors. Our BIs work across a variety of settings including schools, homes and the communities in which our clients live.
· Ability to sustain focus for long periods of time
· Ability to collect data for multiple measures/skills
· Maintain physical fitness and, upon completion of training, demonstrate physical prevention and redirection techniques.
· Willing to implement/assist with personal care routines with clients of varying age groups
– Health Insurance
– Dental/Vision Insurance
– Personal Time Off
– Paid Holidays
– 401K after 6 months employment
– Initial training and on going supervision for RBT (Registered Behavior Technician) certification
– Tuition Reimbursement for coursework required for BCaBA or BCBA certification or continuing professional development
– Supervision for BCaBA or BCBA certification requirements
· Bachelor’s degree preferred
· Valid driver’s license & reliable transportation
· Ability to clear fingerprint and background check
For more information about our company please visit our website – Sdplus.org.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00 to $20.00 /hour
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.