Secure One Capital
Secure One Capital is an elite mortgage lender founded in 1995.
The Best Kept Secret is interviewing again! Come join a team of amazing professionals, truly the best of the best in the industry. With a top tier compensation package, invigorating culture, cash incentives, there is no place you?d rather be. Stop being just a number and start being truly valued and appreciated for all of your strengths. When we hire, we hire for the long term. We have recently been recognized by the BBB by being awarded their Torch Award for Ethics.
We are seeking an experienced Corporate Trainer to join our team as a full-time employee. This position is located in our Costa Mesa office. Come work with a lender with more than 25 successful years in the business, where our team members are our most valuable asset!
- Collaborate with management to identify and define training needs, work with experts to develop content and coordinate the training program, content, and format.
- Develop process to achieve training program objectives.
- Schedule and execute all training activities, including seminars, workshops, individual sessions and lectures for all corporate locations
- Facilitate the learning process via workshops, webinars, conference calls, one-on-one coaching sessions.
- Create and distribute training materials such as module summaries, videos, and presentations
- Create internal processes and process reviews to monitor training program to ensure that all employees are receiving training to support job performance and meet job responsibilities.
- Develop and maintain pre- and post-training testing functions to evaluate the effectiveness of training programs and initiatives.
- Partner with management to design and implement reinforcement of training.
- Identify creative and technologically enhanced ways to transfer information and knowledge to dispersed sales force.
- Additional related duties may be assigned, as required.
- Excellent presentation skills and comfortable speaking/presenting in front of groups.
- Comfortable engaging with all levels of the organization.
- Able to work well both within a team environment and independently.
- Good listening and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to train with energy, enthusiasm and dedication.
- Capable of utilizing a multitude of deliver techniques and activities, to engage adult learners while relating critical concepts.
- Well organized with good attention to detail and follow-through.
Professional Experience and Educational Qualifications:
- Minimum of 4 recent years of mortgage sales and lending experience required.
- Must demonstrate a great customer service attitude and possess excellent problem-solving skills.
- The proven ability to successfully utilize interpersonal training and presentations talents, along with the support of technology and related tools (PowerPoint, Microsoft Office).
- Experience with Calyx Point or Encompass is a plus.
- Must bring a self-starter, entrepreneurial persona with excellent time-management skills.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.