Serasana Dripping Springs
Serasana means “To Be Healthy,” and our mission is to create a community of hope and healing. Serasana is a Wellness Studio that fuses ancient wellness practices, specializing in rejuvenation through stress and pain management by blending acupuncture, yoga, massage, facials, Reiki, healing tea and remedies.
We currently have the following openings. Apply only if you are able to work at least one of these shifts consistently:
- Monday: opening shift 8:30am-1:30pm
- Thursday: closing shift 12:30-7:30pm
- Friday: opening shift 8:30am-1:30pm
In addition to the benefits listed below, Client Services staff who work at least 3 regular shifts per week enjoy one free 50-minute service of their choice per month (choose from massage, acupuncture, facials, Reiki, private yoga, or assisted stretch). Personnel working weekends receive a higher hourly rate. Also, there will be opportunities to extend hours, work extra shifts and trade with coworkers throughout the year.
Other regular shifts periodically come available, and you are welcome to apply in advance. Be sure to specify in your application which days and shifts you wish to be considered for.
Greet clients upon arrival, guide them to the proper location, answer phones, schedule appointments, answer questions, explain payment options, check out clients, sell retail. Assist with marketing, merchandising, making calls to secure payments, purchasing, accepting shipments, inventory control, graphic design, social media, training, staff meetings, cleaning, and central communication with all Team Members. Additional responsibilities for each service type are listed below.
Educate clients on tea, take drink orders, make drinks, stock teas and supplies, and adhere to all regulations set forth by Health Department.
Explain yoga styles, register class sign-in sheet, and organize substitute instructors.
Ensure clients are taken back on time, assist therapists, change linens in rooms if needed, and help keep therapy rooms stocked.
- Basic math skills, Microsoft Word, and Excel
- Social Media skills including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and more
- Basic knowledge of yoga, acupuncture, massage and tea
- Comfortable conversing with strangers
- Retail sales competence
CONDITIONS OF WORK – Flexible shifts: can be long, short, or split shifts
- Brisk walking, lifting 20 lbs and frequent bending
- Keen eyesight
- Live a tobacco-free lifestyle
- Report to work free of any adverse effects of drugs or alcohol
EQUIPMENT OPERATED – Computer, Printer, Telephone, Stereo, IPod, IPad, Washer, Dryer, Blender, Microwave, Coffee Maker, and Hot Plate
Hourly rate starts at $12 per hour + tips + commission.
- Free Unlimited Yoga Classes
- 20% Discount on drinks, remedies, and all other products
- 50% Discount on therapeutic services, such as acupuncture, massage, assisted stretch, private yoga sessions, facial cupping, body cupping, and Reiki
- 50% Discount on workshops
- No required uniforms, polo shirts, scrubs, etc.
- Flexible schedule
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.