As a fitness coach at Lake Region Fitness, you’ll be responsible for coaching adults through customized fitness plans. From the moment a potential member walks in our doors, our coaching staff is responsible for educating, leading, and supporting them on their fitness journey. Our mission is to build a stronger community through fitness!
Qualified candidates will have a passion for fitness and helping others live a better life. A personal training certification is required.
- Need to be a self-starter, able to work independently and have the drive to promote Lake Region Fitness.
- Monitors and evaluates the competitions activities and products.
- Attend promotional events.
- This is not an all-inclusive list, other duties and responsibilities may be assigned as deemed necessary.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to interact professionally with customers, vendors, and staff
- Neat, clean, and professional appearance
- Able to work without direct supervision
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Strong customer service skills
- Proficient computer and internet skills
- One to Two years of relevant experience
- Team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Employee Discount Program
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.