Shady Grove Fertility
Enjoy what you do while contributing to a company that makes a difference in people’s lives. Shady Grove Fertility, one of the premier fertility centers in the United States, continually seeks experienced, compassionate, and dynamic team players who are committed to delivering exceptional patient care to join our growing practice. The work we do building families offers stimulation, challenge, and personal reward.
If you’re looking for a new opportunity to work in a fast-paced, professional environment where your talent contributes to changing people’s lives, then we want to talk to you. This position requires collaborating with physicians, other medical providers, and patients by providing expert care and service for fertility treatments. This role is pivotal to the operations of our practices as well as the patient experience.
We have an immediate opening for a full-time Patient Services Representative Trainer to join our team based Rockville, MD office. The schedule is working Monday through Friday, daytime hours.
How You’ll Contribute:
We always do whatever it takes, even if it isn’t specifically our “job.” In general, the Patient Services Representative Trainer is responsible for:
- Maintains training manual and PSR competency/training checklist.
- Responsible for coordinating the training and orientation of new staff and training existing staff on new or revised program policies and procedures.
- Works closely with the HR team regarding the onboarding process and training needs.
- Maintains compliance with accreditation standards as applicable (i.e. JCAHO, AAAHC, CLIA).
- Maintains open communication with site supervisors regarding any issues related to employees within the PSR team.
- Works on special projects as assigned by supervisor to increase efficiency and improve processes.
- Oversees Service Excellence among the PSR team and addresses and responds to patient’s issues or complaints as needed.
- Coordinates and facilitates the effective delivery of all patient services by regularly monitoring patient flow and program operations.
- Maintains a high standard of staff performance by coaching, counseling, monitoring quality assurance and patient satisfaction scores, assessing competencies, and reviewing the financial integrity of the team.
- Fosters quality patient services and clinical operations by communicating with staff and physicians, supporting management in practice operational and human resource policies and procedures.
- Requires frequent travel to all offices as needed for training, coverage or support issues.
What You’ll Bring:
The skills and education we need are:
Minimum 3 years’ experience in healthcare industry required; women’s health & infertility exp. preferred.
Associates degree in Business Administration or other relevant field required; Bachelors’ degree preferred. Additional years of relevant experience beyond that required may be substituted for higher education.
Extensive knowledge of insurance/benefits, medical terminology and medical billing.
NextGen experience required.
Prior experience with training, coaching, or instructional design preferred.
Strong communication skills, independent worker, detailed-oriented, computer savvy
- High level of customer service essential
More important than the best skills, however, is the right person. Employees who embrace our mission, vision, and core values are highly successful.
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay + bonus
- Comprehensive training
- Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) matching
- Generous paid time off and holidays
- Tuition assistance
- Ability to make an impact in the communities we serve
At Shady Grove Fertility, we promote and develop individual strengths in order to help staff grow personally and professionally. Our core values – Empathy, Patient Focus, Integrity, Commitment, and Compassion (EPICC) – guide us daily to work hard and enjoy what we do. We’re committed to growing our practice and are always looking to promote from within. This is an ideal time to join our team!
To learn more about our company and culture, visit here.
How To Get Started:
To have your resume reviewed by someone on our Talent Acquisition team, click on the “Apply” button. Or if you happen to know of someone who might be interested in this position, please feel free to share the job description by clicking on an option under “Share This Job” at the top of the screen.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.