Shark Bite Fitness and Nutrition Naples
Are you looking to help change people’s lives?
Do you wonder if what you’re doing matters?
At your job, do people run up to you, hug you, and thank you for helping them?
Stop working at an unfulfilling job and come check out our Coaching positions at Shark Bite Fitness and Nutrition.
WE BELIEVE IN LEADING PEOPLE TOWARD THEIR PERFECT DAY AND EMPOWERING OUR COACHES TO DO MORE OF WHAT THEY LOVE.
TO DO GREAT WORK, YOU HAVE TO LOVE WHAT YOU DO.
We are looking for founding members of our team! If you are dedicated to making positive changes in people’s lives and love fitness, we have an amazing opportunity for you!
Apply only if:
-You are passionate about health and fitness.
-You are extremely motivated to grow personally and professionally.
-You are looking for a career in the fitness industry.
-You are dedicated to working with a top-level team that continuously breaks the mold in the industry.
- 5-15 group classes/wk
- 5-10 Personal Training & Individual Program Design hrs/wk
- Goal Setting Sessions
- Kids Training
- Specialty Programs like, gymnastics, weightlifting, and endurance
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Passion for health and fitness
- Ability to multitask
- Team player
- At least 6 months of coaching experience (if this requirement is not met, please inquire about our Apprenticeship program).
- Basic understanding of social media (facebook, instagram, youtube, etc)
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Basic computer skills; competency in Google Docs, Spreadsheets, Forms and Slides an asset
- CPR Certification
- CrossFit and/or Nutrition Coaching experience an asset
- Sales experience, a massive asset
- Part-time (up to 25 hours per week) with opportunity for full-time dependent on sales growth and team availability.
*Additional hours can be made up in the form of: group coaching, personal coaching, nutrition coaching and specialty program coaching.
*Dependent on experience and programs coached
- Ongoing training and career development opportunities
- FREE unlimited membership at Shark Bite Fitness and Nutrition locations
- Opportunities for program creation and growth
- Discounts on Shark Bite merchandise and events
If this position sounds like a fit, please send your cover letter and resume to us. We look forward to hearing from you!
About Shark Bite Fitness and Nutrition:
Shark Bite is one of the largest functional fitness communities in Florida, with wings of our business in fitness, healthcare, and semi-professional sports. We have locations in Cape Coral, Fort Myers, and now in Naples, Fl.
Our staff foster an inclusive community nurtured by best-in-class coaches devoted to helping members look, move, and most importantly: feel better.
Shark Bite’s mission is to have a long-lasting and positive effect on our members’ lives. We set the bar high in our programming, our coaching and our ability to provide members with THE best hour of their day, every time they set foot in one of our facilities.
Learn more at www.sharkbitefitness.com
Job Type: Part-time, with growth opportunity to full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $50.00 /hour
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $15.00 – $50.00 per hour
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Coaching: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Trainer Certificate (Preferred)
- CPR Certification (Preferred)
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Innovative — innovative and risk-taking
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
Company’s Facebook page:
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.