Shine on Kids NYC
Shine on Kids NYC is an interactive early childhood education arts program for parents, caregivers, and children based in Uptown Manhattan and the South Bronx. Each 45 minute session is designed to give parents , caregivers and children the chance to bond as a family while exploring the magic of the arts from around the world.
We are looking for talented Music/Dance/Yoga instructors to teach group family classes to children ages 0 to 5.
The ideal candidate should:
– have experience in working with young children
– love to teach Music/Dance/Yoga and create fun, engaging lesson plans
– love working with young children and their families
– have a warm, positive attitude
– be a problem solver, self starter, and ability to work well with others.
– part time, flexible position
– 5 to 10 hours per week
– extra hours available for birthday parties and other events
– submit a cover letter, resume and 3 to 5 minutes introductory video explaining your experience as a teacher, and lesson plan example.
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary, Contract
Pay: $40.00 – $50.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
All classes and events are online.
- 5 – 6 months
- 1 year
Full Time Opportunity:
- Multiple locations
- Fully Remote
Hours per week:
- Less than 10
- 4 – 6 months
Typical start time:
This Job Is:
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
Company’s Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply
- Remote interview process
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.