Deliver the Epic Human Xperience
- Strong customer service
- HIIT training group instruction
- Ability to deliver Epic Human Xperience (Curated music, high energy, excitement)
- Fitness Coaching (Experience with strength training, bodybuilding, strength coaching, Crossfit, Yoga, coaching or similar modality)
- Nurturing positive culture
- Be a brand ambassador by demonstrating a passion for fitness, living a healthy fitness lifestyle and looking the part as a fitness professional
- Professional Fitness Certification
- Current CPR/AED certification
- Lift up to 60 lbs
- Standing, highly mobile activity, and sitting required
- Loud music 85% of the time
- Look the part as a fitness professional maintaining a well groomed, appealing to the eye, firm and body-toned appearance
KEY SUCCESS FACTORS
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to motivate others.
- Enthusiastic, out-going, warm manner.
- Physically fit and committed to living a healthy lifestyle.
Must have open scheduling availability.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $18.00 – $25.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
Additional sanitation between classes and limited class capacity,
- Group Fitness: 1 year (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.