Smithfield Fitness is currently hiring an experienced, energetic group SPIN INSTRUCTOR to join our new growing team . We are a new up and coming evolving / luxury gym. We are searching for the best instructors !! We need instructors who are specialists in motivating members in a group spinning class. We are looking for different and someone who can keep up with new classes to keep members wanting more.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Reliability to teach scheduled classes, beginning and ending on time.
- Provide adequate warm-up, class content, stretching and cool down.
- Provide instruction to class participants on effective workout methods, demonstrate proper technique and assist with adjustments as needed.
- Preparation of music and equipment for each class.
- Set a positive tone and provide high-level client service for members .
Successful candidates will possess:
- A love for wellness, and connecting with people to help change their lives through fitness and meet their individual personal fitness goals.
- A minimum of 1-2 years spin instruction group experience (Preferred).
- Recognized group fitness certification .
- AED/CPR certification (Preferred).
- Passion for fitness and wellness, must be motivating, as well being able to educate clients.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $25.00 – $60.00 per hour
- teaching: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- One location
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative — prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- High stress tolerance — thrives in a high-pressure environment
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Innovative — innovative and risk-taking
- Aggressive — competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable — traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.