Snap Fitness - Corporate Clubs and Corporate Office
- Conduct service appointments with members which includes body fat analysis, nutritional counseling, proper use of fitness equipment, and proper form of exercises.
- Advise members on ways to achieve their fitness goals.
- Develop individualized exercise programs consistent with our members’ personal fitness and exercise goals.
- Continually monitor and assist members to ensure proper form is used when performing exercises.
- Ensure facility cleanliness and tidiness.
- Responsible for achieving monthly revenue goal established by management team.
- Partner with sales/management team to help new members achieve their fitness goals with personal training.
- Personal Trainer certification from a nationally accredited organization (NESTA, ACE, ACSM, Cooper Fitness, NASM, NATA, NSCA, NPTI, ISSA) OR agreement to be certified within 60 days of employment
- First Aid & CPR Certified OR ability to obtain certification within 60 days of employment
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work with clients from all walks of life
- Desire for longevity
- Previous sales experience is a plus
- Applicant must be a fun and personable team player with a great sense of humor!
At Snap Fitness, we like to promote from within. If you are ready to launch a career with real growth potential, then we encourage you to apply for this position!
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.