Snap Fitness just completed a major remodel/expansion of the club which includes a brand new 750 square foot turf room. We are seeking an energetic Personal Trainer/Coach to join our team. The right candidate will have a passion for fitness, desire to motivate others, and a fun upbeat attitude.
- Conduct service appointments with members which includes body fat analysis, nutritional counseling, proper use of fitness equipment, and proper form of exercises.
- Work with clients via one on one Personal Training/Coaching.
- Maintain “front desk” hours assisting in sales and basic member service.
- Phone sales for online training fulfillment.
- Develop individualized exercise programs consistent with our members’ personal fitness goals.
- Responsible for achieving monthly revenue goal established by management team.
- Partner with sales/management team to help new members achieve their fitness goals with personal training.
You will receive paid training with our Personal Training Manager so that you are ready to build your business. You will also be compensated after your training for time spent in and out of the club, business building and getting to know members. You will also be working closely with our club manager learning and maintaining our “sales desk” experience assisting with membership tours, sales, and member service.
You will have the option of working out of our Basehor club and or our Shawnee club.
- Personal Trainer certification from a nationally accredited organization (NESTA, ACE, ACSM, Cooper Fitness, NASM, NATA, NSCA, NPTI, ISSA) OR agreement to be completed with certification within 60 days of employment (currently studying for certification.)
- First Aid & CPR Certified OR ability to obtain certification within 60 days of employment
- Strong communication skills
- Outgoing, energetic and motivated
- Team player
- Ability to work with clients from all walks of life
- Desire for longevity
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.